The Student Room Group

What happens?

Im not in university yet, but all I ever see people (who also aren't there yet) talking about is the sex and stuff that happens there. So I'd just like to know, what is it really like
Reply 1
Mostly, people worrying about - or getting on with - their studies, while their hormones and peers distract them with thoughts and drives about sex, alcohol and drugs.

A few people will be head-down, work hard, study, study, study.

A few people will be raved out of their head.

Most people will waver between one end of the scale and the other, depending on when the next assignment is due, how much overdraft or credit card limit is left, and whether they enjoyed their past experiences.

And quite a few will downplay their embarrassments and up-play their successes. Just like everywhere else in life.
Reply 2
Original post by Simes
Mostly, people worrying about - or getting on with - their studies, while their hormones and peers distract them with thoughts and drives about sex, alcohol and drugs.

A few people will be head-down, work hard, study, study, study.

A few people will be raved out of their head.

Most people will waver between one end of the scale and the other, depending on when the next assignment is due, how much overdraft or credit card limit is left, and whether they enjoyed their past experiences.

And quite a few will downplay their embarrassments and up-play their successes. Just like everywhere else in life.

So it isn't uncommon to see most people having sex all the time? Because it's all that ever gets talked about. I really hope I don't become one of those people, but I'm still a year off anyway hahaha:colondollar:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
it's all that ever gets talked about

That's the clue. If they're talking about it, they're probably not doing it. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending