The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Psychology PSYA3/PSYA4 Revision Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
Yeh I evaluated it all but some studies you dont have to evaluate as long as you mention it supports or rejects the theory and as long as you have other studies that you have evaluated.

LOL dont be worried you'll be fine and yes 20 essays ffs it's killing my brain and dont forget it doesnt stop just here, have to memorise unit 4 essays :frown: :frown: 30+

Oh right, yeah that is true! As long as you say it supports or rejects, it should be classed as AO2. :smile:

I KNOWWWWW :frown: Unit 4 is soo hard...although research methods is manageable I guess!
Original post by Bruno26
No problem! It did take a while and we finished PSYA3 in January (around that time I think):smile: I'm surprised you've still not finished Unit 3! Have you done lots for Unit 4?

Oh right! We did unit 4 first! Iv finished that in December! Now doing unit 3 and half way through it :smile:
What topics are you doing? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bruno26
Oh right, yeah that is true! As long as you say it supports or rejects, it should be classed as AO2. :smile:

I KNOWWWWW :frown: Unit 4 is soo hard...although research methods is manageable I guess!

hopefully inferential statistic is nuts but should be okay and urgh hate it tbh
Original post by Walkeer_1
Oh right! We did unit 4 first! Iv finished that in December! Now doing unit 3 and half way through it :smile:
What topics are you doing? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh right! We started with Unit 3 :smile: I'm doing Aggression, Gender, Relationships (PSYA3) and Schizophrenia, Addictive Behaviours + Research methods (PSYA4). What about you?
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
hopefully inferential statistic is nuts but should be okay and urgh hate it tbh

It is a pain! But once you memorize it and familiarise yourself with it, you should be fine! :smile:
Original post by Bruno26
Haha, what do you mean by "Wait what?!" and we've done research methods too, now we're just doing revision lessons and past paper questions, which is helpful I guess:smile:

You seemed surprised that we hadn't done psya4 yet?
Hey, anyone got any tips for remmbering evaluation points? I was thinking of flash cards but haven't tried yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done my psych media exam today, it went really well :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Done my psych media exam today, it went really well :smile:

Ugh I hate media, glad to hear it went well though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bruno26
Ooooh right! We started with Unit 3 :smile: I'm doing Aggression, Gender, Relationships (PSYA3) and Schizophrenia, Addictive Behaviours + Research methods (PSYA4). What about you?

Ah :smile: I'm doing Sleep, Relationships and Eating Disorders PSYA3. OCD, Media and RM. Love all my topics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tylerrrrr
Ugh I hate media, glad to hear it went well though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually like media, it links in quite well and how you can use some research from AS for supporting evidence etc :smile: Thanks yh it did came out with an A* :biggrin:
Original post by Mary562
I actually like media, it links in quite well and how you can use some research from AS for supporting evidence etc :smile: Thanks yh it did came out with an A* :biggrin:

Oo well done!! How did you revise for it?
Reply 392
Hi guys.
Does anyone have a link for the 2014 PSYA3 & 4 papers/mark schemes?
Original post by Tylerrrrr
Oo well done!! How did you revise for it?

Hehe thanks - just revised by condensing my essay into few points and by doing that, it helped me to remember my points well. Also I practice by reading out loud and writing out my essay (30 mins)
Original post by MTKigz
Hi guys.

Nope they're aren't out yet
Original post by MTKigz
Hi guys.

They're not available yet unfortunately, should be out in a couple of weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Walkeer_1
Ah :smile: I'm doing Sleep, Relationships and Eating Disorders PSYA3. OCD, Media and RM. Love all my topics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only topics which I think are interesting, are Relationships and Addiction :smile:
How do you revise unit 4? For research methods, schizophrenia and media?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 398
Original post by Husnara_a
They're not available yet unfortunately, should be out in a couple of weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mary562
Nope they're aren't out yet

Alright. Thank you guys for letting me know
Original post by Mary562
Hehe thanks - just revised by condensing my essay into few points and by doing that, it helped me to remember my points well. Also I practice by reading out loud and writing out my essay (30 mins)

I need to try that, I suck at media

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending