The Student Room Group

Lifting makes women muscular and unattractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FuelBowser
what is the right word

Frail makes it sound like they're either 80, or dying from consumption... Or both.

Unless you're into that kind of thing.
Women should be delicate, and protected by muscular men

Should we also stick to the kitchen?

Why are you contradicting your first post, it doesn't make any sense.
I'm willing to bet that the women have heard it all before and REALLY do not care about people's opinions. They're doing it for themselves and the enjoyment.

I'm not massively bulky at all, I don't lift but I DO pole dance and suddenly I developed biceps and triceps* and I'm weirdly proud of them. I can see why people want to lift, once you start to build up a bit it becomes addictive. My brother is really jealous too which is funny, he's 6ft 2 and goes to the gym 6 times a week, does weights and I've got bigger arms.

*At first I thought I had bingo wings and I was confused and upset. I tried to jiggle them and was surprised when they didn't move.
Original post by RachaelBee
I'm willing to bet that the women have heard it all before and REALLY do not care about people's opinions. They're doing it for themselves and the enjoyment.

I'm not massively bulky at all, I don't lift but I DO pole dance and suddenly I developed biceps and triceps* and I'm weirdly proud of them. I can see why people want to lift, once you start to build up a bit it becomes addictive. My brother is really jealous too which is funny, he's 6ft 2 and goes to the gym 6 times a week, does weights and I've got bigger arms.

*At first I thought I had bingo wings and I was confused and upset. I tried to jiggle them and was surprised when they didn't move.

I think your brother is doing it wrong....

u think this physique is groce?

I think it's hnggg as fuark
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I think your brother is doing it wrong....

I think it's just because I've been at it longer, he'll catch up but for now it's really amusing. I also have better abs and leg muscles but he's not as bothered about them. He's going to be one of those guys who forgets about leg day...

What century are you from?
Reply 47

OP being yet another sexist troll do not feed :smile:
Original post by Riku
OP being yet another sexist troll do not feed :smile:
why did u change your gender to female lol, riku low test of peace
Reply 49
Original post by Greg Jackson

JNL is good but Emily Skye oh my laws
Reply 50
why did u change your gender to female lol, riku low test of peace

because you all think I'm a woman already LOLOLOL but seriously I tired of being harassed as a beta male so now I pretend to not even be male
Original post by bertstare
Girls shouldn't train their upper bodies though srs

Squats/deadlifts core is all a girl should be doing

And by that logic you should bench, do weighted ab exercises and curl

I guess you don't just do that....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
And by that logic you should bench, do weighted ab exercises and curl

I guess you don't just do that....

Posted from TSR Mobile

any notable upper body muscle on girls looks bad, period. i don't know in what universe capped delts, shoulder/arm separation, bicep veins, and wide backs are attractive on females but certainly not this one

Top two are pretty gross, bottom one isn't bad.
Original post by Riku
because you all think I'm a woman already LOLOLOL but seriously I tired of being harassed as a beta male so now I pretend to not even be male

Change your name to Kairi please, the lack of username/avatar synergy is distracting. :frown:
Reply 55
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Change your name to Kairi please, the lack of username/avatar synergy is distracting. :frown:

aware :colone:

KHIII move yo ass, it's been 8 years lol
Original post by bertstare
any notable upper body muscle on girls looks bad, period. i don't know in what universe capped delts, shoulder/arm separation, bicep veins, and wide backs are attractive on females but certainly not this one

That denotes that females can build that amount of muscle upper body wise
It's unlikely that the majority of women will ever have an upper body that makes her look like she lifts
Women should not try to be strong. They should be satisfied being weaklings. Moreover, they shouldn't be allowed to make decisions about their bodies; men should do that for them. :facepalm:

Thanks, TSR, for another thread that amounts to a statistic of internet misogyny.
Reply 58

Her shoulders are too broad and her arms too bulky

Original post by Viceroy
What century are you from?
Some men don't even like skinny/toned just like bodybuliders :smile:

Its opinions, generally people like skinny/toned or curvy but bodybuilder

A good face wins though (y)

Quick Reply

Latest