The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Questions about entry requirements at NTU

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about entry requirements and UCAS points at NTU, specifically, for the Marketing BA course.

The course I'm looking at requires 300UCAS points to be made up of 3 A-levels or 2 A-levels and 2 AS - does anyone have personal experience to how much leniency NTU provides in terms of accepting those just under the entry criteria.

As things stand I think I'll only be achieving BBC(280 points) from 3 A-Levels, however, I also have a D(30 points) at English Literature AS - will these points count for anything? Or is NTU strict in only accepting points from just 3 A-Levels.

Any feedback is appreciated,

Original post by AlexP1995
Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about entry requirements and UCAS points at NTU, specifically, for the Marketing BA course.

The course I'm looking at requires 300UCAS points to be made up of 3 A-levels or 2 A-levels and 2 AS - does anyone have personal experience to how much leniency NTU provides in terms of accepting those just under the entry criteria.

As things stand I think I'll only be achieving BBC(280 points) from 3 A-Levels, however, I also have a D(30 points) at English Literature AS - will these points count for anything? Or is NTU strict in only accepting points from just 3 A-Levels.

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by AlexP1995
Hi all,

Hey AlexP1995,

Why not contact the admissions team on +44 (0)115 848 4200 they may be able to give you the best answer.

Cheers,
Erica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending