The Student Room Group

Biochemistry Applicants 2015 Entry!

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a thread for Biochemistry applicants for 2015 entry :h:

Where's everyone applying to? Anyone got any offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What do you think the best universities for biochemistry besides the obvious Oxford, Cambridge, UCL etc?
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by MickoXD
What do you think the best universities for biochemistry besides the obvious Oxford, Cambridge, UCL etc?

In my opinion sheffield has the best modules and course structure. I'm also applying for Bath, Bristol, and Cardiff as a lower one. (Plus Oxford)
I've applied for Oxford (which is a long shot but worth a try ), York, Bath, Manchester and Warwick :biggrin:
Hi, I've applied to Oxford, Imperial College London, York, Sheffield and Bath. I received a conditional offer from Bath yesterday. :biggrin:
Original post by BethFirmin
Hi, I've applied to Oxford, Imperial College London, York, Sheffield and Bath. I received a conditional offer from Bath yesterday. :biggrin:

I received a conditional offer from Bath yesterday too :biggrin:
Original post by catrinakenyon
I received a conditional offer from Bath yesterday too :biggrin:

That's awesome. I was so excited when I logged on to Track and saw that they'd given me an offer! :biggrin:
That's awesome. I was so excited when I logged on to Track and saw that they'd given me an offer! :biggrin:

Yeah same, it was such a relief haha I was so happy after finding out :biggrin:
Yeah same, it was such a relief haha I was so happy after finding out :biggrin:

I've been worrying about getting five rejections and constantly checking Track, so I was relieved to know that I have an offer, haha. :biggrin:
I've been worrying about getting five rejections and constantly checking Track, so I was relieved to know that I have an offer, haha. :biggrin:

Checking track has become an addiction to me :')
Checking track has become an addiction to me :')

Same! I even check it on my phone when I'm at college. :')
Same! I even check it on my phone when I'm at college. :')

My friends have actually come to a point here they tell me to get off it, it's just so nerve wracking. I'm so impatient, I really want to find out haha :P What college did you apply for ?
My friends have actually come to a point here they tell me to get off it, it's just so nerve wracking. I'm so impatient, I really want to find out haha :P What college did you apply for ?

Haha, my friends do the same. They say things like "Seriously?" when they see me on it. xD It really is nerve-wracking. You think all the stress will be over when you send your application, but waiting for news makes me so nervous! I applied for Wadham. How about you?
Haha, my friends do the same. They say things like "Seriously?" when they see me on it. xD It really is nerve-wracking. You think all the stress will be over when you send your application, but waiting for news makes me so nervous! I applied for Wadham. How about you?

I know what you mean. I thought that I would be stress free when my application was sent off. I was wrong :P I applied for Oriel :smile:
I know what you mean. I thought that I would be stress free when my application was sent off. I was wrong :P I applied for Oriel :smile:

The whole applying to university thing is just a load of stress, hehe. Oh well, it will be worth it in the end. :smile:
The whole applying to university thing is just a load of stress, hehe. Oh well, it will be worth it in the end. :smile:

Yeah it will. I really want an offer from York :P

Me too. I really enjoyed the open day there and their Biochemistry degree looks amazing. :smile:
Me too. I really enjoyed the open day there and their Biochemistry degree looks amazing. :smile:

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon :P

SAME! York is my top choice and I wan to go there so badly :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest