The Student Room Group

Illustration?

Hiya! So I just started college this september but I'm fairly sure that I want to go on and do illustration at uni, however I'm having some difficulty pinning one particular uni down (I know I have like a year before i need to start thinking about this but I'd like to sort this out)

So I've been looking at ARU, Falmouth, Derby or maybe UAL but there seems to be so many options available I just don't know which is the right choice. I read that it was good to search by course content so I started looking for courses with an emphasis on drawing skills and ARU looks pretty great, however it seems to have fairly mixed reviews so I'm still left confused.

Also if anyone knew of any unis that would allow me to do a language along side illustration that would be fab.

So any help would be greatly appreciated, I hope I'm not asking too much XD

TL;DR Illustration courses where's good?
Well UAL has good reputation, contacts and opportunities and is generally the main choice uni for arts but they also have less one to one teaching. The other unis i have no idea but i would recommend you think about doing a foundation diploma too if you havent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, yeah after I made this thread I realised that doing a foundation is virtually necessary haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest