The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
ForumFreak
Oh I hated mixed PE classes. It was actually fun when its just girls and it isnt the end of the world if you dont catch the ball during rounders. Also the boys in my PE class were serious pervs who used to grab at girls breasts!

Have some sympathy. That's the only way those of us who were fatties at school ever got any action!
Reply 121
Meh, I had mixed PE for two years because our year group was so small (9 boys, 4 girls) and it wasn't too bad.

Mr.God
- boys getting distracted and showing off for the girls

This happened a bit, but it happens everywhere.
- girls potentially suffering injuries from the physically stronger boys

Hehe, the boys were so afraid of retribution, they were the ones getting hit by us!
- boys/girls groping each other

Never seen that, tbh - contact sports are probably a no-no though.
- Both sexes being too busy trying to chat/flirt with the other to participate properly

That could be said of any lesson, really. But maybe it's because we spent so much time in games kit at my school that it really wasn't that exciting to us.
God I hated PE, what a waste of time!

As far as I can see, it was a few hours a week that I have gained absolutely nothing from. Oh no, I lie. I gained an intense hatred of it (and the mantra 'all PE teachers are sadistic bitches'), and of the popular girls who would have a go at me for refusing to take part in sports day for the form.

It was mixed in years 7, 10 and 11 (I think...) but not in years 8 and 9.

As far as I can see, forcing people to do PE will not help with their fitness. Because it's quite possible to be lazy, as in any lesson. And it will just put people off sports if they dislike being forced to do them in the freezing cold with a bunch of people they hate....

Latest

Trending

Trending