Any medics still waiting? :/
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jxb99

Yes
Reply 82
Got an offer on January 30th. Medical personal statement and international applicant.
Reply 83
Original post by jxb99

Got an offer yesterday. Medical PS & international
condition: 38 IB points
Offer :smile: home applicant
Original post by Ebbsy
Got an offer today! Unconditional as already have my grades :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean by you already have the grades are u a resit applicant ?
Got an unconditional offer for biomedicine yesterday (gap year student) :smile:
Conditional offer - 38 IB. International med applicant. :smile:
Unconditional offer :smile:

Medicine home applicant with a levels achieved.

Probably going to withdraw from the offer soon though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer on friday, home applicant with med personal statement. Anyone know howmany offers they give out in total?
Reply 90
Got an offer last wednesday, home student with a medical PS
Is anyone going to their offer holder open day on 4th March or 18th March?
Original post by Abbababa
Is anyone going to their offer holder open day on 4th March or 18th March?
I didn't receive an invite to an open day, emailed them about it and still no reply :s-smilie:
Original post by brbwafflesyay
I didn't receive an invite to an open day, emailed them about it and still no reply :s-smilie:

I had the same problem and I had to email them too. A really kind lady replied like right away and sorted it out. Who did you email to?
Reply 94
Original post by GDbubbles
Got an offer on friday, home applicant with med personal statement. Anyone know howmany offers they give out in total?

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/lifesciences-faculty/degree-programmes/biomedical-sciences/bms-admissions-faq

See #2 :smile: Congrats btw!
Reply 95
which uni is better to go for if you want to become a doctor UCL or St George university( as they offer chance to enter medicine the second year). Any ideas
Original post by Asad85
which uni is better to go for if you want to become a doctor UCL or St George university( as they offer chance to enter medicine the second year). Any ideas

Hi,

I think the transfer opportunity at SGUL would be the way to go if you really want it do medicine. At UCL you HAVE to go the post grad med route, but at SGUL you have the transfer and then if that fails you still can do post grad med.

Btw at SGUL you don't transfer in the second year, you have to complete your biomed degree and then you will be transferred into the 3rd year of their MBBS5 degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 97
Is UCL accredited because i had it was not and is that good or bad considering i may study Medicine after this course. Also what is the difference?(in simple word please)
Reply 98
Original post by the A* guy
Hi,

I think the transfer opportunity at SGUL would be the way to go if you really want it do medicine. At UCL you HAVE to go the post grad med route, but at SGUL you have the transfer and then if that fails you still can do post grad med.

Btw at SGUL you don't transfer in the second year, you have to complete your biomed degree and then you will be transferred into the 3rd year of their MBBS5 degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks you
Reply 99
Who chose UCL Biomed as Firm? (I am one of them)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending