The Student Room Group

I can't concentrate at all

I'm struggling so hard lately. I can't concentrate at all, on anything. Even the little things I find hard to concentrate on.

I try to focus on things and do them (work, tv, books etc) but I just can't focus and they won't get finished.

I wanna go to uni next year but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it past my first month because I won't be able to focus and do my work.

I don't really know how to explain it more than that, and I don't know what to do about it.

Can someone help me concentrate.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm struggling so hard lately. I can't concentrate at all, on anything. Even the little things I find hard to concentrate on.

I try to focus on things and do them (work, tv, books etc) but I just can't focus and they won't get finished.

I wanna go to uni next year but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it past my first month because I won't be able to focus and do my work.

I don't really know how to explain it more than that, and I don't know what to do about it.

Can someone help me concentrate.

Maybe you're not trying hard enough or you've got ADHD.
Hi anonymous.

I have the same thing. My concentration span is about 5-10 seconds long and I'm diagnosed with ADHD. Have you ever thought of getting yourself tested out?

It does help because the doctors give medication and exercises to help concentrate for longer :smile:

good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest