The Student Room Group

Do tiny women have less chance of attracting men both now and when they are older?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by civilstudent
If a woman keeps herself physically fit at an older middle age would it be a major advantage over other women of the same age (who had a bit of flab) or are older women just generally unattractive because of their age? Older men seem to attract but I don't know what men think of older women.

why are you bothered about that age?
Guys think short girls are cute!

Also, guys go mad on here if a girl says she wouldn't date a shorter guy, and call the girl shallow etc ... But pretty much every response on this thread says that a guy wouldn't want a girlfriend taller than him. It goes both ways people!
Reply 22
I've never really felt that a woman being tall was attractive. I have generally liked average height or a little shorter than average women.
Short girls can be good to hug :tongue:
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Guys think short girls are cute!

Also, guys go mad on here if a girl says she wouldn't date a shorter guy, and call the girl shallow etc ... But pretty much every response on this thread says that a guy wouldn't want a girlfriend taller than him. It goes both ways people!

I'm pretty tall myself and I agree :tongue:
Reply 25
There was a discussion I heard whilst having a drink with people about whether short women or tall women were most appealing lol. One of them said this ...'4 ft something/5ft0 ladies are considered less attractive.Ladies are more sexy when they are more then 5'5.Imagine a 5ft lady and of 40 years old she has very less chance to get a man.Very few men will be attractive to her. Taller girls are considered hot (generally).See models and actors top ones are always taller.In real world too ,men get crazy for taller ones. Just thought I'd ask the guys is this true, would a 40 year old tiny woman have little chance of getting a man ? Male answers preferred : p

Yes. I don't want some dwarf following me wherever I go. 'Nuff said.
Original post by Flyingaround
why are you bothered about that age?

I still want to be single at that age don't want to get married yet
There was a discussion I heard whilst having a drink with people about whether short women or tall women were most appealing lol. One of them said this ...'4 ft something/5ft0 ladies are considered less attractive.Ladies are more sexy when they are more then 5'5.Imagine a 5ft lady and of 40 years old she has very less chance to get a man.Very few men will be attractive to her. Taller girls are considered hot (generally).See models and actors top ones are always taller.In real world too ,men get crazy for taller ones. Just thought I'd ask the guys is this true, would a 40 year old tiny woman have little chance of getting a man ? Male answers preferred : p

Guys generally like girls who are shorter than them, but not to a ridiculous extent.

This thing about tall girls being especially attractive seems to me something women have fabricated among themselves.
Original post by Maid Marian
Being short sucks :sad:
It's more your other features that make you unattractive though ... I don't think my height has had much effect on my ugliness. :no: Though obviously it doesn't help matters. :emo:

You're like the female version of that Asian guy always complaining about white girls.

Personally i find really short women a turn off, i dunno why but it depends really. Tall leggy women on the other hand, i go nuts for especially if they have really nice thighs , and as long as they're under 5'9/5'10.
Reply 29
If a woman keeps herself physically fit at an older middle age would it be a major advantage over other women of the same age (who had a bit of flab) or are older women just generally unattractive because of their age? Older men seem to attract but I don't know what men think of older women.

yes of course that will be an advantage, and they still will be attractive to some people at that age.
I still want to be single at that age don't want to get married yet

Don't you want a boyfriend in the mean time? i'm 32 and never had a girlfriend, i feel very lonely because of it. Recently though i am trying, i'm going to japan soon trying to make friends with people.
Reply 31
well Madam....

sure there are many guys out there who like short girls...
some are 5ft them self ...
so ofcourse they like u..

5foot 10 mini =). I think height is one of the most attractive feature of a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest