The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
AntiLearner
notts, were you ME in a past life? :eek: You've got it spot on.

I was hoping she also wanted to talk to me as much as I wanted to talk her, and then today things just got better. :smile:

something else i just thought of:

at 19 i still worry about coming across as over keen. i wont send my GF a mix cd i made for her cos i think randomly sending her a gift might put her off, even though i know really most girls would think it was sweet.

i just dont make threads about it :/
most people have the same worries antilearner.
Reply 61
Come on, be Monday already, I want to see her!

Here's another question...

I wanted to do this hiking mission with the college and it's one of the things I talk to her about, because she's done it once before and is hoping to do it this year also. Should I go through with it? I'm thinking, these weekly meetings, we'll have a lesson together, but it could turn out really badly. As in, the meetings could go well, but the actual hike could be a nightmare. We could end up suffocating each other if we're in the same groups (it takes place in November, and then two longer hikes next year).

Should I just skip this? There are limited spaces available for this and almost 3 times the amount of people who can do it want to do it, so should I just say I didn't get in? Or actually try my hardest to get a place, and therefore, what should I write in my application to persuade them to let me do it?

I'm puzzled.
Reply 62
I think you may be trying a little bit too hard. Imagine if you get in but she doesnt because of the limited number of spaces, wont be much fun then will it?
Reply 63
Oh, and another reason why it could turn out badly, is my only other serious crush *who has been with her boyfriend for a year now and I still kept trying!" (who I've chosen to just be friends with) is doing it this year.
Reply 64
I think you may be trying a little bit too hard. Imagine if you get in but she doesnt because of the limited number of spaces, wont be much fun then will it?

Yes, good point, but I think she's a dead cert to be picked this year, I think those who've done bronze get priority for silver.
Reply 65
if u r worried being with her for a week when u r around loads of other ppl might suffocate her, how do you imagine a succesful relationship?
Reply 66
It's more the idea that we're hiking. I am known to be a moody git when I'm around nature and such, and I'd go insane having to walk 30 miles straight, so I could do her nut in, and wouldn't want to make that immediate impression on her, as I don't think I'll outgrow this habit just yet, but maybe in time.

Yeah, I think I'll skip this hike!
Reply 67
Ack. I think I told too many people.

Today at lunch my group of friends (about 7 of them) were standing opposite "the girl" who was sitting on a bench with 2 girls and a guy, and they my mates called me over whilst staring at the girl (making it very obvious to her that I was around), and methinks she's sensed me likes her. I'm gutted - I didn't want her to know just yet, I wanted to progress our friendship first! When I went over to her at the bench the conversation was very dry and she seemed cautious of what she said. This has really angered me, I was planning to ask her to lunch the next time I saw her, but it's all gone pete tong! ***** knows what to say to her next time I see her, that was awful and embarassing. :redface:
Reply 68
You need to find out how interested she is in you next. Look for all the signs you can and see if you can use whatever resources you can to find out what she's thinking/feeling towards you.

Latest

Trending

Trending