The Student Room Group

Help! Keele aberdeen bristol which one?!

Hi guys so im pretty certain im save in all three so i need help picking one of them.

Which one of them is The most appealing, in your opinion, due to location, cool people, cool societies and generally pure awesomeness? A nice accomodation would be great too :smile:

Help me as i cant pick :frown:
Original post by dancelayneedance
Hi guys so im pretty certain im save in all three so i need help picking one of them.

Which one of them is The most appealing, in your opinion, due to location, cool people, cool societies and generally pure awesomeness? A nice accomodation would be great too :smile:

Help me as i cant pick :frown:

where do you live?
I can't comment on Aberdeen, but I absolutely love Bristol for the city and the university. Accommodation is quite a way away but is still fine by the sounds of it.
Keele is quite in-the-middle-of-nowhere-ish but there are buses to take you to the larger towns and cities. Accommodation is either gorgeous (premier en-suite accommodation doesn't look too shabby!) or a bit odd (no dining room facilities so you either eat on the floor, on a bench outside, on the stairs or in your room). Cheap though. And the uni is beautiful.

Out of the two I'd have picked Bristol purely for the life outside of the university. It is a little more full-of-itself though compared to Keele, and I believe there are better societies at Keele. I'd still pick Bristol though if I had the choice. I'd apply there if it actually did the course I wanted!
i want to study medicine :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending