The Student Room Group

Debenhams Xmas Job 2014

Hi Guys
I got a phone call today saying that I got the job for an xmas sales advisor temp job at a debenhams store. this will be my first ever job so I'm excited and nervous at the same time! However I have a few questions about the job and the induction....
1) I got told that I will have my induction on 8th and 9th november. I am contracted to work on weekends so will not start work till the 15th november, which seems silly as it is an xmas job and seems a bit late???
2) I didn't get told what to wear to induction and as it is my first job I have no idea what to wear for an induction!! Does anyone know?
3)I am 17 and wondering what the pay is per hour and when in the month do you get paid?
4)What is the uniform like and do you have to buy a uniform?
5)Will I get a letter confirming the times and dates etc for the induction and do we have to bring anything with us?
6) I read on another forum about debenhams that you dont recieve discount until you have worked a month but by then it will be practically xmas so will I get it earlier??
IF YOU COULD HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! THANKYOU!! :smile:
Hi :smile: I have my debenhams induction next week for Xmas temp restaurant assistant! Sorry I can't help with most of it but in terms of uniform I was told that we have to wear black trousers/skirt and they provide us with a black shirt to wear. So I assume you just wear black smart/casual clothes on your induction :smile: It might be different for different stores though.

Also, the woman on the phone said that I wouldn't get an email about the induction and that's why she was calling so I had to write down all the times and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending