The Student Room Group

Which address do I put down for UCAS?

I've lived in place "A" for the entirety of my life and commute to school every weekday via public transport. However, recently, I've moved closer to school to place "B". But then I'll most likely (95% sure that I will) move back to place "A" by the time the A2 exams come around. So, which address do I have to put down? Does it have to be the same as the one that I've told my school?
Original post by mizuvoid
I've lived in place "A" for the entirety of my life and commute to school every weekday via public transport. However, recently, I've moved closer to school to place "B". But then I'll most likely (95% sure that I will) move back to place "A" by the time the A2 exams come around. So, which address do I have to put down? Does it have to be the same as the one that I've told my school?

Where do you live. Place A or Place B? If the answer is A, then use that address...
My family have three houses and I often will change so I went with the biggest one
Reply 3
Original post by TheTechN1304
Where do you live. Place A or Place B? If the answer is A, then use that address...
Do you mean where I live right now as in here on my computer or the exact date when I hand in my application? If so, that'd be place "B". Well, either way, it'd be place "B" if I assumed correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending