The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Mr.God
Keep telling yourself that. I'd much sooner shag a gorgeous girl with real self image problems than a super confident fatty.

to disagree with fnnord, but on a different note, i dont know ANY girls who truly think they are sexy. everyone has little issues and things they dont like about themselves. just some girls can act sexy, if you know what i mean.

however, thats not my ****ing fault, which ol' red sox likes to imply.
Cuddly?

*shudders*
Shut up your noise.
Reply 83
little_red_sox
Shut up your noise.

Go stick a pie in your mouth.
:jerry:
That was hurtful and uncalled for. I hope that made your day.
notts
to disagree with fnnord, but on a different note, i dont know ANY girls who truly think they are sexy. everyone has little issues and things they dont like about themselves. just some girls can act sexy, if you know what i mean.

everyone has insecurities. i dont think im pretty but i know men find me attractive if that makes sense. ive also seen how some of the least attractive women get more than their fair share of male attention by generally being out going and acting like they are the sexiest woman alive.
Reply 87
little_red_sox
Shut up your noise.

nice logical come back.

good to see you put me in my place with a well thought out arguement giving evidence of the various times me and mr god and all those "knobs" have made women on here feel inferior.
nice to know you have points to show why the forums are at fault for this, instead of "society".

basically, you are a clown.
Reply 88
little_red_sox
That was hurtful and uncalled for. I hope that made your day.

So far, yes, but I plan to masturbate later and I'm probably going to play tennis with my mates too, so I expect the pleasure it has brought me to be superseded by these other things.
Reply 89
high priestess fnord
everyone has insecurities. i dont think im pretty but i know men find me attractive if that makes sense. ive also seen how some of the least attractive women get more than their fair share of male attention by generally being out going and acting like they are the sexiest woman alive.

yeh i can agree with that i guess.
it often depends on my mood. somedays i will think im the sexiest piece of ass alive, and others i will stand in front of the mirror before showering and be like "who would ever find me attractive?"

i dunno about the second point though.. i always noticed that there were a lot of "ugly" pairs, ie ugly people pairing up.
No one wants to pork a lazy fatty. Harsh but true.
Reply 91
Mr.God
So far, yes, but I plan to masturbate later and I'm probably going to play tennis with my mates too, so I expect the pleasure it has brought me to be superseded by these other things.

Far, far too much information.
notts
nice logical come back.

good to see you put me in my place with a well thought out arguement giving evidence of the various times me and mr god and all those "knobs" have made women on here feel inferior.
nice to know you have points to show why the forums are at fault for this, instead of "society".

basically, you are a clown.

You are the second biggest prat on this forum.

Aknowledge a light-hearted attempt to diffuse this twatty disagreement when you see one. How dare you comments on my "well thought out arguments" when you end yours with the bullet-proof, "you are a clown".

You ****ing loser.
Rag week?
Richy_Boi
No one wants to pork a lazy fatty. Harsh but true.

what a load of bull. everyone has different tastes
Reply 95
little_red_sox

Ooooooh, please tell me I'm the biggest! :suith:
There's nothing more unattractive than self inflicted weight.

Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies.

And so on.
Reply 97
little_red_sox

Aknowledge a light-hearted attempt to diffuse this twatty disagreement when you see one. How dare you comments on my "well thought out arguments" when you end yours with the bullet-proof, "you are a clown".

You ****ing loser.

sorry that i dont think you blaming me for girls feeling "inferior" when nothing i have said in this thread would imply that (infact, i think i quite reassure the OP) is worthy of a "light-hearted" attempt to diffuse.

sorry i dont think you telling someone to shut up is lighthearted.

sorry you cant grasp that i did use reasonably bullet-proof arguements and just rounded it off with an insult because i dislike you, and your attempts to tar all men with the responsibility for the weight-obsessed society we live in.
Lucy_88
Far, far too much information.

thats what my friend told me when i got all excited about the economy sized pack of condoms! i think its a great break through, who wants to go condom shopping every week/few days/hours XD
Reply 99
Mr.God
Ooooooh, please tell me I'm the biggest! :suith:

me and you make a hella good one 2 combo mr god

*high 5*

Latest