The Student Room Group
Gouldilocks
Hey guys, my name is Charlotte (or Charlie) and I'm studying French and German at Exeter Uni...anyone else doing the same? :smile:

If you PM kellywood_5 she's going to Exeter to do French and ab-initio Spanish :smile:
leannemarie
If you PM kellywood_5 she's going to Exeter to do French and ab-initio Spanish :smile:

Yep, here I am! Nice to see another Exeter linguist :smile:
Reply 3
i'm doing french and german, but at birmingham. :biggrin: glad to see someone else doing the same course :d will be interesting to know what you cover in comparison. what are your set texts?
Reply 4
i'm doing french and german, but at birmingham. :biggrin: glad to see someone else doing the same course :biggrin: will be interesting to know what you cover in comparison. what are your set texts?
Reply 5
leannemarie

Hey, thanks. :smile:
Reply 6
kellywood_5
Yep, here I am! Nice to see another Exeter linguist :smile:

Great...nice to meet you :smile: ...found out what modules you'll be doing yet? I'm in Birks Grange too.
Reply 7
*~vicki~*
i'm doing french and german, but at birmingham. :biggrin: glad to see someone else doing the same course :biggrin: will be interesting to know what you cover in comparison. what are your set texts?

Yeah, great to meet someone doing the same as me...afraid I've no idea what my set texts are though yet.
Reply 8
ok thats cool. :biggrin:
Gouldilocks
Great...nice to meet you :smile: ...found out what modules you'll be doing yet? I'm in Birks Grange too.

Nice to meet you too :smile: Well, you don't get a choice in the first year for Spanish, all 3 modules are compulsory, but for the option module in French, I'm doing war and conflict in French literature. Which one are you doing?
Reply 10
kellywood_5
Nice to meet you too :smile: Well, you don't get a choice in the first year for Spanish, all 3 modules are compulsory, but for the option module in French, I'm doing war and conflict in French literature. Which one are you doing?

Cool...I'm doing The French Language, Present and Past.

Latest

Trending

Trending