The Student Room Group

Wider Reading for A2 Love Through The Ages?

For A2 I'm doing the course: Love Through The Ages. It requires A LOT of extra reading, but my teacher hasnt really given us any material or any advice on what wider reading is acceptable? I want to start gathering it from now and learning quotes etc.. but I dont know where to start?? Does anybody have any revision materials or could point me in the right direction of what extra reading I should be using that is relevant to the course as I'm pretty much lost right now. Much appreciated!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Original post by peachisu
For A2 I'm doing the course: Love Through The Ages. It requires A LOT of extra reading, but my teacher hasnt really given us any material or any advice on what wider reading is acceptable? I want to start gathering it from now and learning quotes etc.. but I dont know where to start?? Does anybody have any revision materials or could point me in the right direction of what extra reading I should be using that is relevant to the course as I'm pretty much lost right now. Much appreciated!

Hi :smile:

If you have a look at this thread then hopefully that will help answer your question, however if it doesn't then please don't try to revive the thread as you're better off getting an answer by just asking on the main forum.

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by peachisu

Hopefully you've looked at my thread from last year that one of the TSR Community Team Leader suggested. If it wasn't much help, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending