The Student Room Group

2015 architecture offers ?

Has anyone got any offers yet ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone yet ?

i guess the usual request for portfolios may be holding offers up
Reply 2
I just got an offer from nottingham, week and a bit after submitting my portfolio... Anyone heard from bath/Edinburgh/sheffield/newcastle?
Iv got an offer from Northumbria, Oxford Brookes and Newcastle. Still waiting to hear from Sheffield and currently working on my set task for my Liverpool portfolio 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Newcastle today, got an interview from Oxford Brookes and still need to send my portfolio off to Manchester and Nottingham :smile:
I sent my portfolio to all the universities a while ago but haven't heard back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ramesh Babu
I sent my portfolio to all the universities a while ago but haven't heard back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your choices? I send my portffolio (and tasks for those that asked) to Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield last week.. just waiting now :biggrin:
Reply 7
Got an offer from Sheffield - AAA !

Waiting on Bath and Cardiff
Reply 8
Has anyone received an offer from Cardiff after sending their portfolio? And how long do Cardiff take to reply usually?
Original post by AZ_97
Got an offer from Sheffield - AAA !

Waiting on Bath and Cardiff
Hey CONGRATULATIONS!! on your offer :biggrin: when did you send your portfolio, I've sent mine a week yesterday and nothing yet.. should I be worried or no :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.
Hey CONGRATULATIONS!! on your offer :biggrin: when did you send your portfolio, I've sent mine a week yesterday and nothing yet.. should I be worried or no :frown:

Thank you.

I submitted my portfolio on 11 Nov, so had waited 3 weeks, which seems like ages. I wouldn't worry you have only just sent yours off.
I sent it to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Nottingham. Also applied to Bath and I have sent off my task to UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent it to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Nottingham. Also applied to Bath and I have sent off my task to UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do two sketches for each of the 3 tasks UCL set?
I did two sketches for each topic for the UCL task, all of them following the respective time limits. But I think you could have done all sketches for just one topic too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did two sketches for each topic for the UCL task, all of them following the respective time limits. But I think you could have done all sketches for just one topic too

Posted from TSR Mobile

all with dry media? or is wet media like paint allowed too?
I used both dry as well as wet medium

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Some great news - I've just received an offer from Cardiff !!
Reply 17
Original post by AZ_97
Some great news - I've just received an offer from Cardiff !!

Wow well done! :biggrin: When was your portfolio deadline?
Reply 18
Original post by mwo123
Wow well done! :biggrin: When was your portfolio deadline?

Thank you!

My portfolio deadline was 13 November

Good luck
Reply 19
Original post by AZ_97
Thank you!

My portfolio deadline was 13 November

Good luck

Congratulations for the offer from Cardiff!!!:smile:

And when did they receive your portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending