The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton campus question

I really want a college with a campus feel. Is Brighton a campus or separate buildings in the town? How connected iOS the accommodation and os there a good community feel?
Brighton has an excellent community feel. Especially amongst the students.

Falmer has the uni and campus right next to it. When I did my degree, all those living in halls lived on the Falmer campus (and had all their lectures there). My friends have stayed in halls by the level and gone to uni literally up the road.

i love brighton, I couldn't recommend it more.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Depends what campus you are on.

Over on Falmer there are loads of people, student bar, etc.

If you're on Moolsecoomb, then it lacks a little bit because there is only one small set of halls.
Original post by rsymons
Depends what campus you are on.

Over on Falmer there are loads of people, student bar, etc.

If you're on Moolsecoomb, then it lacks a little bit because there is only one small set of halls.

Don't forget Grand Parade more in town and Varley Park accommodation in Coldean (nearish, but not quite Falmer campus).

So it can be spread out a bit. But that doesn't seem to bother most people and I get the feeling most are centered on just one of the main locations. And it is all along the same bus route in to town anyway and has the entire Sussex Uni campus basically across the road from the Brighton Falmer campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending