The Student Room Group

What's the last compliment you received?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
If you can even count this as a compliment, but I was told I looked like a blonde hedgehog...:confused:
Reply 81
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
If you can even count this as a compliment, but I was told I looked like a blonde hedgehog...:confused:

Think of it as you being a blonde version of Sonic, then take that as a compliment :wink:
Original post by cupcakes87
i got told:

'I told you your voice is beautiful :kiss:'

:love:

PRSOM

:lovehug:
A stranger on the street stopped me and said "are you a fallen angel?"
Reply 84
Original post by Viva Emptiness
In the most minor way possible.

Depends, is he a lot stronger than you?

Naah, not that much hahaha but i can bite and he is miles away now anyway👐
Original post by moment of truth
PRSOM

"Great email"

From my manager...
"Good work. Good on you." - from my driving instructor last night for not stalling during our first lesson together lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
"You have a lot going for you"
Reply 89
You have the most amazing eye's, they actually sparkle. Hmmmm still not sure if I feel comfortable about him saying so as we work together and now things are awkward...
"Well done in assembly, you sounded so confident and clear! Even without a microphone!" (From a teacher afterwards)

...It doesn't sound very impressive, but considering I could barely speak to my own classmates without fumbling and physically shaking with nerves a year or so ago, I was pretty chuffed with that.

Hell yeah, confidence boost. :cool:
Probably "You're so funny Eben", since that is the only compliment I get haha. Although someone told me they liked my jumper yesterday. I don't know what was last, but it was one of those two haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague the young woman at the ticket desk complimented me on my Dutch, after finding out I come from London and am English.
Chatting to some people on Facebook who said I was nice & funny :smile: Don't get compliments that often though :erm:
I once thought I heard someone shout at me "oi sexy!" but when I crossed over the road to thank the perpetrator they said "oh no I didn't mean you", to which I replied, "oh okay that's fine, I was a little taken aback, even shocked", to which they replied, "oh you took that really well" which is compliment I guess.
"Your penis is too big, it hurts"

I took it as positive as I could
Original post by de_monies
You know what I like about you?
Me: What
Friend: You're always yourself

Is that a compliment??? I dunno

In my books, that's a massive compliment.
I was actually talking about this yesterday. The people I consider best friends, are those I can feel sure about - the people who I can connect with and know that what I think they're saying is what they're actually saying. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but being able to really feel like you know someone and can count on it - is great. You must be cool, man.
Got called beautiful :smile:
I haven't got a compliment in a while in real life (I'm a boy) but I did get called good looking by a Girl I met online :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hatau24
That I dress really opulently- My school's sixth form uniform is suits and I do like adding a bit of colour to mine.

Burlington danes sixth form?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending