The Student Room Group

Accidentaly missed a deadline date for assignment....feeling depressed

I missed an assignment deadline date by 15 minutes as I could not find the link online to submit it... i'm in first year and its worth 3% of that module...i want to cry right now... feel like such a ****ing loser

please help!
Original post by roomformore
I missed an assignment deadline date by 15 minutes as I could not find the link online to submit it... i'm in first year and its worth 3% of that module...i want to cry right now... feel like such a ****ing loser

please help!

And how much is first year worth...? :tongue:

It happens. You're still finding your feet - don't beat yourself up about it. Go to the SU tonight, have some snakebite and try not to forget next time.

3% is nothing anyway, I'm sure you can make that up in subsequent assignments and in the exam. Chill.
Reply 2
Original post by Democracy
And how much is first year worth...? :tongue:

It happens. You're still finding your feet - don't beat yourself up about it. Go to the SU tonight, have some snakebite and try not to forget next time.

3% is nothing anyway, I'm sure you can make that up in subsequent assignments and in the exam. Chill.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm finding everything extremely overwhelming and finding the work hard to cope with... and then there's pressure from my flat mates to go out drinking all the time... feel awful right now :frown: I'm already behind I have only been here 3 and a half weeks..
Original post by roomformore
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm finding everything extremely overwhelming and finding the work hard to cope with... and then there's pressure from my flat mates to go out drinking all the time... feel awful right now :frown: I'm already behind I have only been here 3 and a half weeks..

Everyone feels like that at first, honestly. It's a learning curve.

You'll eventually figure out what works. Make a timetable if you're feeling very behind, but don't let it take over your life, it's only the first semester.

Quick Reply

Latest