The Student Room Group

im having trouble revising sufficently?

i'm normally getting A and A* in bio/chem/physics and in these year 11 term assessment i've got B's.
my target is A* in all sciences.
i have no idea how to revise sufficiently. i start revision early always but i dont know how to? anyone want to tell how?
I really wouldn't worry too much at the moment. I was getting B's in most of my assessments at this point in year 11 but then when we finished learning content and started just doing revision lessons and practice exam papers my assessment grades started to shoot up.

Maybe just get a revision guide and skim read over topics as you complete them, making sure you understand it all. Another useful thing to do is make flash cards or posters of condensed notes so that before assessments/exams you can just read through bullet points instead of whole pages of information that you may not need all of. Also, looking at specimen/past papers is good, even if you don't actually fill them in just have a read of the questions and see if you would be able to answer them. If you can't answer a question, have another read over that topic.

Hope this helps :smile: good luck with your revision

Quick Reply

Latest