The Student Room Group

17 soon and I have no idea what to do. Help please?!

I'm turning 17 on 31st October (Halloween!) during half-term. Unfortunately I have absolutely no friends that I'd like to spend the day with. So parents are keen on taking me away for the day and day before my birthday or to just do something fun.

Trouble is I have absolutely no idea what to do or where to go. I'd love to go to a Halloween event somewhere in England or Wales but they all seem to be either very young or with an 18 certificate which is very frustrating. I've thought about going to see a play.cinema but I can't find anything I'd like to do.

I enjoy going to London but I REALLY love Cardiff. So my question is...what did you guys do for your 17th? Are there any good Halloween events near you? I'm totally stuck for ideas and I really want to go away but can't think of anything to do!

Suggestions are very appreciated!
I spent my entire 17th birthday playing Far Cry 3. I literally did nothing else (other than performing the bodily functions necessary for human survival).
I can't say because I'm 17 this winter and, despite living in such a large city, my plans consist of staying in and not sharing the birthday cake I have.
Are you totally determined on going on a Halloween event, though? You may have more options if you don't limit yourself to just that, I guess.
Reply 3
Why don't you go ice-skating or bowling? I'm doing that for my 17th birthday which is also soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending