I have an offer :smile:

Congrats Grace! :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Jrfarrell
Congrats Grace! :smile:

Thank you! Too excited, are you going to teesside?
Original post by GraceNatalie
Thank you! Too excited, are you going to teesside?

Waiting to hear back from SGUL. I'll consider my options then!
Reply 103
When did u get your offer grace? And congrats btw
Original post by Izzyasp
When did u get your offer grace? And congrats btw

Thank you! And Monday evening at about 6pm
I got into SGUL!!
Congratulations that's brilliant :smile:
Reply 107
I have an offer :smile:

Congratulations! For this year or next? When did your UCAS update? :smile: I'm still waiting to hear.
Original post by Dan7474
Congratulations! For this year or next? When did your UCAS update? :smile: I'm still waiting to hear.

This year, it updated on Monday evening! Good luck, have you got any other offers yet?
Reply 109
This year, it updated on Monday evening! Good luck, have you got any other offers yet?

Nope, all eyes on Teesside. Going to be devastated if I do not get in. But oh well, what will be will be. Trying to remain as positive as posible. :smile: congratz again. :smile:
I got into SGUL!!

I have an offer for SGUL too :smile: Did you hear in time to go to the taster day last Monday (23rd)?
Original post by cityrebecca
I have an offer for SGUL too :smile: Did you hear in time to go to the taster day last Monday (23rd)?

Nope I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway as I'm living in Ireland! But I got a brief tour of the centre whilst I was there for interview.
Are you making it your firm?
Nope I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway as I'm living in Ireland! But I got a brief tour of the centre whilst I was there for interview.
Are you making it your firm?

Not just yet as still waiting to hear from Canterbury post interview so it depends on that, but most probably will be. WBU?
Not just yet as still waiting to hear from Canterbury post interview so it depends on that, but most probably will be. WBU?

Ahh very good. Yup made it my firm. Now just health screening and police clearance
Ahh very good. Yup made it my firm. Now just health screening and police clearance

Have you had the first of 3 Hep B jabs?
Have you had the first of 3 Hep B jabs?

Yes I have done about a year ago... Still need to get a blood test taken to check if I need a booster or not.
I know that we need a varicella/chicken pox vaccine - but if we've already had chicken pox as a kid, will we still need the vaccine?

Know anything else about the medical screening?
Yes I have done about a year ago... Still need to get a blood test taken to check if I need a booster or not.
I know that we need a varicella/chicken pox vaccine - but if we've already had chicken pox as a kid, will we still need the vaccine?

Know anything else about the medical screening?

I have no idea :/ I'd get them just incase maybe
just accepted Teeside as my firm choice, just need to get my grades and il see you all in September... hopefully.
Reply 118
Just got an offer guys!! Still in absolute shock!! See you all in September!!!
Original post by Dan7474
Just got an offer guys!! Still in absolute shock!! See you all in September!!!

Dan I'm so happy for you dude! Knew you'd get it! Well done mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending