The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Impending doom, impending PARTAY! Meetibng hundreds of new people who have similair interests to you all in one litle village just outside the best city (well the brighton bit not the Hove) in England.

There is not anything to be scared of!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I meant the impending doom being the liver failure that im due to get midway through the summer term. :p:
i am looking forward to it. :smile:
Reply 3
Meatcake
I have so many mixed emotions right now.
I'm trying my hardest to ignore my impending doom :biggrin:
How's everyone else feeling??
At least i have my own shower :cool:
xxx

take it your in lewes court then?wherabouts?
Reply 4
Exciting :biggrin: I need to get stuff organised though cos I have stuff everywhere. My room is empty but the spare room looks like a bomb's hit it.
Reply 5
_Chantal_
take it your in lewes court then?wherabouts?

Im 96D :smile:
you??
xx
Reply 6
Ok.. it's tomorrow. That's actually very scary. My mum seems to be going into crazy packing mode (even though I've done most of it) - she woke me up at half eight this morning going 'DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH THERE IS LEFT TO DO :eek:?!'

It's exciting but feeling a bit more real now I think..
aaaaaahhhhh! it's TOMORROW! aaaaahhhhh!

my tummy feels fizzy at the thought of it!
Reply 8
squirly
Ok.. it's tomorrow. That's actually very scary. My mum seems to be going into crazy packing mode (even though I've done most of it) - she woke me up at half eight this morning going 'DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH THERE IS LEFT TO DO :eek:?!'

ahhhh thats worrying-i havent even started yet!! my bro said to me its easier just to take most stuff in bin bags-easier to transport ect? what we thinking? :smile:
Reply 9
I have a suitcase, then I'm using 3 plastic boxes and a couple of bin bags. I think the boxes may stop some of my stuff being crushed. My parents are gonna take the boxes etc back with them so that I don't have to store them. I woke up at 7 this morning! I always do that when I'm nervous I'm just hoping it's not 6 tomorrow!
Reply 10
stosie
I have a suitcase, then I'm using 3 plastic boxes and a couple of bin bags. I think the boxes may stop some of my stuff being crushed. My parents are gonna take the boxes etc back with them so that I don't have to store them. I woke up at 7 this morning! I always do that when I'm nervous I'm just hoping it's not 6 tomorrow!

that sounds like a gd plan! im starting to think boxes might be the way to go! ure in lancaster house right? what time r u heading up tommorrow? :smile:
Reply 11
Im gettin there like 9.30-10.00 but im then gonna unpack (so my parents can take back the boxes), go shopping then go for lunch, so will be there properly from about 1-2!

Latest

Trending

Trending