Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Never been asked out
never been flirted with
never been kissed
never been hugged
guys do not like me.

Help me. :frown:

Aww i am so sorry to hear that. Have you ever considered internet dating?
Do you go to uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
23 and never had a girlfriend also.

don't worry about it you will find the one soon or later ( thats what everybody tells me :P )
Original post by Jeff Masri
23 and never had a girlfriend also.

don't worry about it you will find the one soon or later ( thats what everybody tells me :P )

Not gonna happen :yy:
Original post by Awesome-o
Not gonna happen :yy:

Totally agree :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Relax, it'll happen when it happens. In the mean time try a change of scenery, online dating, expanding your social group etc. :smile:]
Time for you to step on that equality ladder and ask guys out

Original post by Just Another Girly
Relax, it'll happen when it happens. In the mean time try a change of scenery, online dating, expanding your social group etc. :smile:]

Your first sentence is a joke....I wish people would stop saying this because sometimes it won't just happen...
I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend. Wanna do something about it?
Original post by bittr n swt
Time for you to step on that equality ladder and ask guys out

Your first sentence is a joke....I wish people would stop saying this because sometimes it won't just happen...

It will happen.
Ye well, I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend. Life goes on.
It will happen.

Says who? You? magic?

Wait for it
Fate?
Attachment not found

It doesn't really matter now, does it.
(edited 9 years ago)
sure as long as i keep listening to this all day long :colondollar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ql3lq7YYKc
Reply 13
Have you put yourself in enough social environments to at least meet people you might be attracted to?
Have you asked anyone out? This is a common one for some girls - they expect guys to do everything (in terms of asking people out). Guys aren't mind readers and body language can be difficult to read, so don't be shy in asking people out for coffee etc to test the waters.
Says who? You? magic?

Wait for it
Fate?

Maybe. Probably. I don't know but what I do believe in is, is that before a person dies that they would have been in at least one relationship. Whether that be the only relationship till death due them part, or a relationship that ended with them breaking up, at least they would have had that relationship.
Maybe. Probably. I don't know but what I do believe in is, is that before a person dies that they would have been in at least one relationship. Whether that be the only relationship till death due them part, or a relationship that ended with them breaking up, at least they would have had that relationship.

Lmao so naive how old are you? You really can't apply that superficial belief worldwide...
Lmao so naive how old are you? You really can't apply that superficial belief worldwide...

Im 19. And yeah...I do.
Original post by Hashim3444
Aww i am so sorry to hear that. Have you ever considered internet dating?
Do you go to uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes and no I haven't considered internet dating. I have heard some bad stories and I just don't like the concept.
Original post by Jeff Masri
Totally agree :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha..yeah it won't happen. That's why I'm pretty sad.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend. Wanna do something about it?

I don't think you'd be interested if you actually met me. People tell me I am weird. Why haven't you had a girlfriend though? I mean, guys may not like what I'm going to say but I really think it's easier for guys. Guys think any girl can get a bf and it is just not true. I am proof of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending