The Student Room Group

what do guys think??

just wondering what type of girl do most guys on here like.

(to the guys) i mean do you like a girlfriend that is OTT and dominant or the opposite and does it bother you if she has had no previous boyfriends or had loads!

also want to know if its normal for a girl not to have had a boyfriend by the age of 17 :bawling:

what would a guy think if his gilfriend was 17 and had had no boyfriends until him. would it be more special or not?

start the poll :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
evry guy likes someone different. theres someone out there for everyone.
Reply 2
im got guy but this i what i think, please dont kill me if it sounds odd :smile:
well unless shes very hot and didnt have a bf then i think her first bf might be little suprised but i wouldlnt think its a omg! thing :smile:
it might be special for her but im not sure about him, unless they really do love each other :smile:
and no its not odd for a girl not to have a bf at the age of 17
Reply 3
Over dominant is not nice. I'd rather it was equal. It wouldn't bother me if she's had previous boyfriends, though I'd prefer she didn't? :s: and it's okay not to've had a boyfriend at the age of 17.
Reply 4
Someone with attributes complementary to my own.
Reply 5
I think most guys would like it to be honest.

You've asked the question in a pretty leading way though, who's gonna say "Yeah, I like them OTT and dominant, and they need to have been with loads of guys before me".

Personally I like my gfs to be a bit submissive ehehe.
Reply 6
i like indie girls, funky hair style, clothes etc. don't particularily like girls who stick to fashion, but i can understand why some would :smile:
Reply 7
If I was looking for a serious relationship I'd avoid a first timer like the plague. They are clingy and always left wondering if the first is the best or whether the grass is greener.
Reply 8
i like uber-babes who I can talk to. :smile:

400. yay.
Reply 9
Anonymous
just wondering what type of girl do most guys on here like.

(to the guys) i mean do you like a girlfriend that is OTT and dominant or the opposite and does it bother you if she has had no previous boyfriends or had loads!

also want to know if its normal for a girl not to have had a boyfriend by the age of 17 :bawling:

what would a guy think if his gilfriend was 17 and had had no boyfriends until him. would it be more special or not?

start the poll :biggrin:

i think relationships have to be equal, give or take.

its totally normal, i didnt have first kiss till 17, and didnt rly have any proper GF's till uni.

my GF was fairly.. active when she was younger which is kinda opposite to me, but it doesnt really bother me. i know she is only interested in me atm.

of course it wouldnt make it more special, i only have 1 word to describe my first gf: bitch.

she dumped me by text on xmas eve.
Reply 10
The_Bear
If I was looking for a serious relationship I'd avoid a first timer like the plague. They are clingy and always left wondering if the first is the best or whether the grass is greener.

who's looking for a serious relationship at 17?
Reply 11
wtf...people have two kids and a dog at 17 these days.

I wasnt sure about the age of guys she was looking for. A 21 year old for example.
notts
who's looking for a serious relationship at 17?

Plenty of people. I got into the relationship I'm in right now at 15, we wanted it to be serious from the start. We're still together and I turned 18 yesterday. Some people are just made for relationships :p:
Reply 13
OMG that is early. Don't you ever wonder, hmmm is this really love?
Reply 14
bunthulhu
Plenty of people. I got into the relationship I'm in right now at 15, we wanted it to be serious from the start. We're still together and I turned 18 yesterday. Some people are just made for relationships :p:

*devils advocate hat on*

i bet it doesnt last.

imo 15 is WAY too young to be looking for a serious relationship.
obviously its worked out for you so far.
Reply 15
age is just a number.= n*365.25days
Reply 16
mines a similar story i got with my bf when i was 14 and i turn 19 in feb
Reply 17
wow seriously early relationships in here. depends on emotional maturity i guess...
Reply 18
Thats insane, I was playing the field at 14-18, see what I like/dislike. Then met someone who was great in first year of uni and still with her now ive graduated.
Reply 19
yeah ive been in a serious relationship for three years and im only 18. may not be everyone's thing though!

and OP, you shouldnt care what guys think of you, wait til you find someone who you just click with and if they're decent you wont feel insecure or that you need to change :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending