The Student Room Group

Where to apply for social work?

Hi :smile:
I am wanting to apply for social work at University starting in September 2015. I am from Leeds and want to stay fairly local (within a couple of hours drive) but i'm stuck on where to apply! I definitely want to apply to Northumbria and have been looking at Nottingham, York, Lincoln and Sheffield Hallam. Therefore I am just wondering if anyone is doing this course or has applied to any uni's in my area and what you think!
Original post by soph0907
Hi :smile:
I am wanting to apply for social work at University starting in September 2015. I am from Leeds and want to stay fairly local (within a couple of hours drive) but i'm stuck on where to apply! I definitely want to apply to Northumbria and have been looking at Nottingham, York, Lincoln and Sheffield Hallam. Therefore I am just wondering if anyone is doing this course or has applied to any uni's in my area and what you think!

I applied to Leeds, York and Northumbria. As well as Sunderland and Teesside. I lived near Newcastle. I'm now at Sunderland university and I love it. Seriously do consider Sunderland university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest