The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

2015/16 Unconditional firmers!

Scroll to see replies

I'm definitely going! I currently live in Lancashire, but I was born in Birmingham. Very happy&excited to be coming home<3 I'll be studying Social Policy, anyone else? :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Firmed my unconditional for philosophy! So excited!
I've firmed my unconditional for materials engineering! I'm so excited! Currently north of London near St. Albans and planning to live in tennis courts and play lacrosse ! We should make a Facebook chat or something which I know a few of my friends have so we can all get to know eachother a bit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by FranCumming
I've firmed my unconditional for materials engineering! I'm so excited! Currently north of London near St. Albans and planning to live in tennis courts and play lacrosse ! We should make a Facebook chat or something which I know a few of my friends have so we can all get to know eachother a bit!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ya sounds like an idea
What are people's names / profile pictures like and ill start one ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional offer for electronic engineering with business management MEng !!!!

This bloody unconditional offer has made me so lazy for my A2 exams which are next week.... I not even bothered about them .......
Reply 66
I firmed my unconditional offer a few months ago but it's still appearing on UCAS and conditional. Is this the same for anyone else or should this have changed?
Original post by djones18
I firmed my unconditional offer a few months ago but it's still appearing on UCAS and conditional. Is this the same for anyone else or should this have changed?

I was honestly just about to ask the same thing! Mine still says conditional despite I also firmed my unconditional ages ago too, so I'm not sure what's happening, sorry. I don't know if it is the same for everyone else..? :/
Reply 68
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I was honestly just about to ask the same thing! Mine still says conditional despite I also firmed my unconditional ages ago too, so I'm not sure what's happening, sorry. I don't know if it is the same for everyone else..? :/

I'm assuming that it's normal for it to still say conditional then? I've emailed admissions anyway so I'll let you know what they say :smile:
I'm assuming that it's normal for it to still say conditional then? I've emailed admissions anyway so I'll let you know what they say :smile:

I should think so, we have the letters as proof anyway but I think it just probably takes a while to sort it all out. Thank you! That's very kind of you :smile:
Reply 70
Confirmed place last year for German, French and Beginner's Russian. Currently doing a gap year :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I should think so, we have the letters as proof anyway but I think it just probably takes a while to sort it all out. Thank you! That's very kind of you :smile:

Hey, i just got an email from UCAS saying that my application had changed and it now says that it's unconditional. I didn't get a reply to my email but im assuming it has changed as a result of it. So I'd email [email protected] and explain your situation, just to be sure :smile:
Hey, i just got an email from UCAS saying that my application had changed and it now says that it's unconditional. I didn't get a reply to my email but im assuming it has changed as a result of it. So I'd email [email protected] and explain your situation, just to be sure :smile:

Hey, that's good! I think I will have to because I just checked mine and it still says conditional so I'll get onto that. Thanks for letting me know :smile:
Hey, I'm transferring from Bristol University to do Chemistry in September :smile:
Any other chemists here? Or anyone who's put Maple Bank or Pritchatts House as some of their accommodation choices?
Reply 74
Hi all, I've firmed my Law (LLB) unconditional offer for this coming Sept. Anyone's the same? :biggrin:
Next problem, accommodation. :s-smilie: Heard that Selly Oak is the one nearer to law school, which is what I prefer, but is there any other recommendation? :smile:
Hi! I'm an international student. MA in Museum and Heritage studies this year. Pretty excited. :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending