The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

2015/16 Unconditional firmers!

So, who is 100% going to UoB next September? What are you studying? What are you doing now?

I'm on a gap year and going to be doing maths :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Deffo hitting UoB next September. I'm also on a gap year. Will be studying Sociology.
(edited 9 years ago)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by sophus18x
Deffo hitting UoB next September. I'm also on a gap year. Will be studying Sociology.

Awesome. See you there! What accommodation you going to go for?
Reply 3
Going to study maths next year too!:biggrin:
Still doing A levels, but got an unconditional to UoB,
haven't firmed yet, just waiting to see how the Cambridge application turns out:s-smilie:
Original post by Substitution

will be commuting in… i live about 20 mins walk away from the campus.
Original post by Kid_B
Going to study maths next year too!:biggrin:
Still doing A levels, but got an unconditional to UoB,
haven't firmed yet, just waiting to see how the Cambridge application turns out:s-smilie:

Wow nice one! good luck :smile:
I have an unconditional to Birmingham to study Music- I accepted it a few days ago.. so exciting!
I have an unconditional for Modern Languages and have firmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Substitution

Hey I already live in Birmingham, in fact very close to campus!!! I went to the applicant open day today. CAN'T WAIT TILL OCTOBER!!
Reply 9
I have an unconditional offer to study Music Business at Birmingham too.
Unconditional for English with Creative Writing, firmed and accepted! So excited! See you in September. :biggrin:!
Unconditional for History and Political Sciences. Probably will be firming as LSE are taking so long I doubt I've got in! Currently doing A Levels!
I have an unconditional to study Ancient History and I'm going to the visit day on the 18th, if all goes well I'll be firming it soon :smile:
Currently on a gap year, have an Unconditional for Biomedical Science which I'll be firming soon enough ^^ Applicant day on the 11th March!
I am living in India for the year and got into international relations with german. Anyone else on IR? anyone with accomondation advice? I'm lost and can't attend any open days...
Original post by eliseanly
I am living in India for the year and got into international relations with german. Anyone else on IR? anyone with accomondation advice? I'm lost and can't attend any open days...

I'm doing german :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leanne1455
I'm doing german :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! I'm not alone :smile: However, I just got a mail from Bristol offering me a unconditional (was conditional before) so I might change my mind if that is possible (even though I have firmed Birmingham... Hate UCAS...)
I've just firmed my Unconditional for English Lit and Drama. Exciting! See you there!
Reply 18
For anyone who has firmed their unconditional: how long did it take for you to get an email confirming it/offering accomodation? I firmed my unconditional a few days ago and was just wondering what they send out/how long it takes.
Original post by Tremmel
For anyone who has firmed their unconditional: how long did it take for you to get an email confirming it/offering accomodation? I firmed my unconditional a few days ago and was just wondering what they send out/how long it takes.

They should have sent a letter through the post with an offer guide. There should be a Uni ID number at the top of the letter. If you go into the accommodation page on the website and click on apply online you will be asked to input your university ID and request a password which you changed after. You can then apply for accommodation and change your choices as many times as you want until a given date. I emailed them about when the unconditional offer will show up as unconditional on UCAS and they said they will be manually changing the information in May but you will be unconditional on their systems. Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending