The Student Room Group

ITMB Applicants for entry in 2015

Is anyone out there applying this year for Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB)? It looks like a really interesting course with great career prospects.

I'm currently looking at applying for ITMB at Sheffield, Loughborough, UCL, Greenwich and UWE. I didn't really like the look of Greenwich and UWE but it'll be good to have a couple of choices with lower entry requirements.

You can find more information about the course here http://www.itmb.co.uk/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Me! I have applied to Aston, Lancaster, Loughborough, Manchester and Derby
Reply 3
Hi there,

Glad that you've chosen ITMB as a course guys. I'm a second year currently studying the degree.
If you want to ask any emails about the degree, or if you need any questions about any of the Universities that run the ITMB or SDB degree just send me an email and I'll try my best to answer it or contact other students to find the answer.

My email is: [email protected]

Hope I'm able to help with anything and good luck with the application process.

Matt :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! I have applied to University of Sheffield, Manchester, Derby and Hertfordshire :smile: I just got offers by Sheffield and Derby... I hope to recieve also an offer by Manchester!
Original post by DavidCo.
Is anyone out there applying this year for Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB)? It looks like a really interesting course with great career prospects.

I'm currently looking at applying for ITMB at Sheffield, Loughborough, UCL, Greenwich and UWE. I didn't really like the look of Greenwich and UWE but it'll be good to have a couple of choices with lower entry requirements.

You can find more information about the course here http://www.itmb.co.uk/
Original post by matnavin
Hi there,

Glad that you've chosen ITMB as a course guys. I'm a second year currently studying the degree.
If you want to ask any emails about the degree, or if you need any questions about any of the Universities that run the ITMB or SDB degree just send me an email and I'll try my best to answer it or contact other students to find the answer.

My email is: [email protected]

Hope I'm able to help with anything and good luck with the application process.

Matt :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you studying?
Reply 6
Original post by gior952014
Me too! I have applied to University of Sheffield, Manchester, Derby and Hertfordshire :smile: I just got offers by Sheffield and Derby... I hope to recieve also an offer by Manchester!

I've also applied to Sheffield and I'd probably firm it if I get an offer. How long did it take for them to give you an offer?
I've also applied to Sheffield and I'd probably firm it if I get an offer. How long did it take for them to give you an offer?

They gave me an offer after 4 days :smile:
Original post by jayeshsondhi
Me! I have applied to Aston, Lancaster, Loughborough, Manchester and Derby

I got Derby offer after one day, I also got Loughborough, Aston and Lancaster. Just waiting on University of Manchester
I got Derby offer after one day, I also got Loughborough, Aston and Lancaster. Just waiting on University of Manchester

Derby is very quick! They gave me an offer after one day too! xD
Reply 10
Just got an offer from Loughborough for ABB :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer from Loughborough for ABB :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! Good for you man :smile:
Hey guys,

I've applied in October to UCL, Loughborough and Exeter for ITMB and a similar course for Warwick and Surrey. Sitting on offers from Warwick, Exeter and Loughborough. Waiting on UCL and Surrey. Predicted 40 points for the IB.

Cam
Well, I have been rejected by University of Manchester... So my first choice is University of Sheffield.
Reply 14
I've just got an email from Sheffield inviting me to a Department Open Day which includes "a short informal interview". The email also says that I can expect to get an offer upon declining or after attending the open day.

Have any of you got a similar email or an offer on Track before attending the open day?
Sorry to hear. How long ago did you apy for the course? I think it's nearly 5 weeks since I applied but have had no reply :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by gior952014
Where are you studying?

Apologies for the late reply, I've had a large amount of emails asking me about the ITMB degree and only just managed to catch up with them.

I'm currently studying at UWE but I've studied in the past at the University of Manchester, fantastic university have no bad word about it. Also, I'm sorry to hear about the Manchester offer, you never know the ITMB very often goes into clearing, you could always firm Sheffield but if Manchester is in clearing you could always apply for that and possibly get the chance to get it.:biggrin:
Reply 17
I've just got an offer from UCL for AAB. That's basically 5 offers out of 5 as Sheffield say they'll give me a conditional offer after attending the department visit day.
I've just got an offer from UCL for AAB. That's basically 5 offers out of 5 as Sheffield say they'll give me a conditional offer after attending the department visit day.

That's great. Will you be accepting UCL?

I got all my 5 offers too, including Manchester.
Reply 19
That's great. Will you be accepting UCL?

I got all my 5 offers too, including Manchester.

I don't think so atm but who knows, I may end up changing my mind after I go to all the department open days. The main turn off for me is that I got the impression that it's just all about work there, there didn't seem to be much of a social side, which I think is important if you're going to spend 3 years there. Also, the student satisfaction rates are pretty low compared to Loughborough and Sheffield, which is probably because everyone is up to their necks with work all the time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending