Original post by Djent
Sent my application yesterday, got an offer from Kingston today :banana2:

Congrats!!!! You must be so pleased :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Djent
Sent my application yesterday, got an offer from Kingston today :banana2:

Hi Djent,

Congratulations on your offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything I can help you with.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
To learn more about my time at university and ask question visit my Ask Us profile.
Reply 83
Just got an offer from King's College and an interview from Manchester!
Original post by Djent
Just got an offer from King's College and an interview from Manchester!

Congratulations!!! that's awesome :yep:
I'm a dental applicant and just received an offer from King's for pharmacology!!! So happy :smile:
Please don't respond to trolls, just report them.

Thanks!
Reply 87
Just got my offer from UCL :banana: Anyone else got anything?
Well done on your offer! Got all 5 now woo woo!:smile: anyone going to the post offer open days at Liverpool and Southampton?
Reply 89
Has anyone decided on firms/insurance choices yet?? :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by lizziethomo
Has anyone decided on firms/insurance choices yet?? :smile:

I will be definitely firming UCL, insurance will either be Kings or Manchester depending on what offer Manchester will or won't give me after my interview next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey guys!

I've just found this forum!
I'm currently doing an access course to hopefully get onto Pharmacology in September... I've applied to Both Leeds and Newcastle.....Impatiently waiting for replies from both unis! EAAK!

Just wondering if anyone had heard back/got interviews and what was happening in these interviews, as I've heard applicants who've applied for courses at Newcastle have 4 hours interviews and have to do presentations....DOUBLE EAK!
Reply 92
Original post by Crystal_Fox23
Hey guys!

I've just found this forum!
I'm currently doing an access course to hopefully get onto Pharmacology in September... I've applied to Both Leeds and Newcastle.....Impatiently waiting for replies from both unis! EAAK!

Just wondering if anyone had heard back/got interviews and what was happening in these interviews, as I've heard applicants who've applied for courses at Newcastle have 4 hours interviews and have to do presentations....DOUBLE EAK!

I've never heard of that before. From what I know, Newcastle don't usually interview for life science courses. I got my Newcastle Pharmacology offer without having to attend an interview.
I had a Manchester interview today and it lasted about 20 minutes and I was basically asked about why I wanted to apply for pharmacology & questions to do with what I wrote in my personal statement.
Original post by Djent
I've never heard of that before. From what I know, Newcastle don't usually interview for life science courses. I got my Newcastle Pharmacology offer without having to attend an interview.
I had a Manchester interview today and it lasted about 20 minutes and I was basically asked about why I wanted to apply for pharmacology & questions to do with what I wrote in my personal statement.

Hmmn... thats interesting, thanks for replying!
My friend is wanting to do Language and speech therapy and she has to do presentations for that course at newcastle... meanwhile I'm still waiting for replies from both universities...which I'm getting pretty nervous about!

good luck with your offers and other interviews though!
Anyone got an offer for Leeds? I just found out I have a conditional offer for Leeds uni and im wondering if anyone else has the same and is hopefully planning on going there. :smile:
Reply 95
Hi All

Just found this forum, and congrats to all that have successfully got offers.

My daughter who was studying Medicine in Hungary last year, decided to come back to the UK, as the Uni was a joke! as there was no support from the lecturers or any form of pastoral care.

She has received 2 unconditional offers:banana: for Pharmacologyfrom Notting Trent and Uni of Herts, where we have been to the Open day at Uni of Herts and going to see Nottingham Trent next before deciding.

Is there anyone at Uni of Herts or Nottingham Trent doing Pharmacology that can give an insight on both Uni's?
Hi guys, I had both unconditional offers for Leeds and Bath and I decided to firm Bath the other day, anyone else firmed Bath for Pharmacology?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by lizziethomo
Decided to start a thread for those who have applied or are applying to study Pharmacology in 2015.

Just the general stuff; applications, offers, interviews and the likes.

Good luck everyone!

Hi, do you know which universitys accept btec level 3 applied science for pharmacology?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending