The Student Room Group

Objectification of women!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pomum96
I feel them also. Flowing from your aura to mine.

Right on! Keep it real, I'm stoked bout it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Agreed. You should read some Laurie Penny. She's such a great writer.

Spoiler

Original post by geoking
What? Your last reply was moronic. So is this one. When you decide to say something that took a bit of thought, then feel free to write it. Before that time, don't bother airing your thoughts as itd serve to just bring down the collective IQ of this forum.

I can't even remember.
Reply 63
Original post by Madd Taurusette
I can't even remember.

What a surprise :rolleyes:
Original post by geoking
What a surprise :rolleyes:

What's your ****ing problem. And I'm actually quite surprised. :s-smilie: Just refresh my memory already.
Reply 65
What's your ****ing problem. And I'm actually quite surprised. :s-smilie: Just refresh my memory already.

Oh look, flying of the rails at nothing. My oh my, what a wonderful person you must be :teehee:
You know how to change page on the thread right? Stop being lazy and look up your own damn posts :curious:
Original post by geoking
Oh look, flying of the rails at nothing. My oh my, what a wonderful person you must be :teehee:
You know how to change page on the thread right? Stop being lazy and look up your own damn posts :curious:

I'm not lazy; I'm uninterested in squabbling with someone I argued with days ago :tongue:
Reply 67
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ah ok, you didn't quite word it that way round - I agree, before long sex becomes like going through the motions and more of a convenient/momentarily rewarding passtime, than an intimate act between two people. That said, to assume (decent) people don't reach something of a 'steady state' would be a little naive

Correct-ish, men aren't subject to that hormone in the same way as women, and are of course also subject to testosterone, and more primitive limbic systems

Yup, we live in a socially mobile, self-centred, hedonistic/YOLO, convenience culture - post-women's lib (females 'empowered' to abuse their bodies/give it up easily/freely, walk away just as easily etc), post-internet dating/clubbing and ONSs becoming a mainstream norm, even among highly educated young women ~ both men and women treating each other and acts/relationships with each other, as far more 'disposable', less serious, prospects/phenomena

You should, perhaps, watch this:

Your posts always so elegantly describe how broken society is :tongue:

The video is right although there's a bit too much support of the idea that it's planned as in processed food being unhealthy. It's not planned but just a byproduct of industry - as shown with the ever decreasing murder rates, society develops by what keeps a society stable. There isn't an over-arching plan, but it's just the natural progression of society. However the idea that society doesn't want you to be happy I completely agree with. but would argue that a lot of the disillusionment comes from British society where we do not express how we feel, and therefore take shortcuts to quick-fixes for depression.
Reply 68
I'm not lazy; I'm uninterested in squabbling with someone I argued with days ago :tongue:

And yet you replied.... :facepalm:
Original post by geoking
And yet you replied.... :facepalm:

Lmao I was just bout to say: ugh, can you just shut up already!?

It still applies. :tongue:

And of course I'll reply, because when I logged in, I had loads of notes.
So I clicked each and was brought here.
You said something rude, I instinctively defend myself.
Then I realise, who are you and what did we discuss?
Now you keep quoting me. :s-smilie:
It's all quite simple, really. :smile:
Original post by Pomum96
I feel them also. Flowing from your aura to mine.

Beware :tongue:
Beware :tongue:

Beware of what duders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Lmao I was just bout to say: ugh, can you just shut up already!?

It still applies. :tongue:

And of course I'll reply, because when I logged in, I had loads of notes.
So I clicked each and was brought here.
You said something rude, I instinctively defend myself.
Then I realise, who are you and what did we discuss?
Now you keep quoting me. :s-smilie:
It's all quite simple, really. :smile:

Why did you instinctively defend yourself instead of checking whether my point was valid or not? Isn't it better to make sure you haven't made a mistake/said something stupid rather than insecurely jumping to your own defence?
Original post by Yeah dude
Beware of what duders

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of my river of passion. I dont effin know.
Original post by Pomum96
Of my river of passion. I dont effin know.

Wow wow wow, I thought u were mellow :frown:
Beware of what duders

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beware of your insanity :colone:
Original post by geoking
Why did you instinctively defend yourself instead of checking whether my point was valid or not? Isn't it better to make sure you haven't made a mistake/said something stupid rather than insecurely jumping to your own defence?

:rolleyes:

Haven't been in the thread for days and then check my notes, come and the first thing I see is you saying something rude with rolleyes emoji. And I'm the villain? :colonhash:
Pathetic
Beware of your insanity :colone:

Actually I'm extremely sane, unlike SOMEpeople here:colone:
Actually I'm extremely sane, unlike SOMEpeople here:colone:

:blah: you're mental

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending