The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by albany-geography
I've applied for BA geography, has anyone else?

Yep I'm a BA geography applicant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 61
Thats amazing, massive well done! I couldnt be more jealous! Have an amazing time and I may well contact you if I get an exeter offer!!
Reply 62
Original post by Gemma1243
I know, I walked around it over summer and it's a geographers paradise! I've briefly looked, I prefer self catered and have looked online at the building near lafrowda (not entirely sure what it's called!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's probably either St German's or Rowe House - they're the nearest! to Lafrowda!
Original post by Ehawks
I think it's probably either St German's or Rowe House - they're the nearest! to Lafrowda!

It was something like that, I remember walking past Lafrowda house 😀 the accomodation is incredible at Exeter!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep I'm a BA geography applicant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yay! where else are you applying? :smile:
Original post by albany-geography
yay! where else are you applying? :smile:

Durham, Nottingham, Kings London and Newcastle
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Just got an offer on Friday for BA Classical Studies from Exeter! :smile: my day couldn't have gotten better!
(edited 9 years ago)
Just received an offer 3 days ago for Psychology! :smile::smile:
Reply 68
Original post by abbalarr95
Diagnostic Radiography :biggrin:

Same! If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by cchan1120
Got an offer for Eng Lit from Exeter on Oct 13!

How long ago did you send your application?
Original post by oaidyl
Same! If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?

I'm doing BTEC applied science and I'm predicted three Distinctions (360 ucas points), you?
Anyone else applying for history?
Original post by samstown
Anyone else applying for history?

I am!
I got an offer to study history at Exeter two days ago :smile: has anyone else heard from them for history?
Reply 74
It was something like that, I remember walking past Lafrowda house ������ the accomodation is incredible at Exeter!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is - that's one of the main reasons I picked it. I think you're spoiled for choice if you don't mind walking from Birk's Grange or Duryard though! Our lectures will take place at the Armory building. Within COMFORTABLE walking distance for us would be Holland Hall, Mardon Hall (although that's catered), Lafrowda, St German's and Rowe House. I'll see where my student finance gets me! :smile:
Reply 75
Possibly quite early, but has an offer holder's group been made on Facebook? If not, I might make one! I'm so excited to meet other potential freshers! :smile:
Original post by SydneyKid
I got an offer to study history at Exeter two days ago :smile: has anyone else heard from them for history?

No, UCAS still hasn't sent my application off yet :frown: What grades did you get, if you don't mind me asking (I'm worried I'm below the average :P)
Original post by whydoieventry
No, UCAS still hasn't sent my application off yet :frown: What grades did you get, if you don't mind me asking (I'm worried I'm below the average :P)

Hey, well I'm actually an Australian applicant, so I don't have A level predictions or UMS? or AS? Not sure what you guys have, but if you want me to tell you what I got pm me and I'll let you know :smile:
Original post by Ehawks
Possibly quite early, but has an offer holder's group been made on Facebook? If not, I might make one! I'm so excited to meet other potential freshers! :smile:

Hey what was your offer in? Is there a page on fb I'd join it! :tongue:
Reply 79
Original post by SydneyKid
Hey what was your offer in? Is there a page on fb I'd join it! :tongue:

I got an offer last year but I deferred it, so it's now unconditional! :smile:

It was AAB for BA Geography!

From what I remember, my offer took 4 weeks to come.

What about you? :smile:

Will get onto a Facebook group then and post the link.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending