Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by SydneyKid
Hey what was your offer in? Is there a page on fb I'd join it! :tongue:

Just tried it. It said I need to add a friend to the group to start it. Do you want to add me on Facebook and I can add you and start it?

Evie Hawker - www.facebook.com/evie.hawker
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Has anyone received any news from Exeter today?

A few people in my school have already received offers. I've also seen offers from people on here applying to a similar course. I'm really scared because Exeter is my first choice and I'm worried I'll get a rejection :frown:
Anyone applied for Flexible Combined Honours?
Original post by melissapayne
Just received an offer 3 days ago for Psychology! :smile::smile:

congrat!! how many days have you waited since you applied? I am sooo nervous still waiting for their replies:frown:
Original post by melomelohohoho
Got an offer in flexible combined honours woohoo

I applied for fch as well!!! What subjects did you apply? How long did it take you to get the offer?:confused: I am still waiting
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to University of Exeter connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Reply 86
Original post by abbalarr95
I'm doing BTEC applied science and I'm predicted three Distinctions (360 ucas points), you?

My predicted grades are AAB and an A* in the EPQ. Have you heard from them yet?
Original post by oaidyl
My predicted grades are AAB and an A* in the EPQ. Have you heard from them yet?

I still haven't sent my application off. I have to wait another 2 weeks because my tutor (who's writing my reference etc) is still on maternity leave.
Have you?
Reply 88
I still haven't sent my application off. I have to wait another 2 weeks because my tutor (who's writing my reference etc) is still on maternity leave.
Have you?

Neither have I. But it should be sent off within the next few days. Hopefully :smile:. Is Exeter your first choice?
Original post by oaidyl
Neither have I. But it should be sent off within the next few days. Hopefully :smile:. Is Exeter your first choice?

Yeah it is, I absolutely loved it there. I liked all of the Uni's I'm applying to so I guess I'm going to wait until I get an offer (If I get any) to choose which one I like the best.. If I did get an offer from Exeter, it would be my first choice though. You?
Reply 90
Yeah it is, I absolutely loved it there. I liked all of the Uni's I'm applying to so I guess I'm going to wait until I get an offer (If I get any) to choose which one I like the best.. If I did get an offer from Exeter, it would be my first choice though. You?

Yeah, I guess thats sensible. I didn't get a chance to visit Exeter but I've heard amazing things and it looks really good. I'd love to go!
Original post by YanaIguana
Has anyone received any news from Exeter today?

A few people in my school have already received offers. I've also seen offers from people on here applying to a similar course. I'm really scared because Exeter is my first choice and I'm worried I'll get a rejection :frown:

I got an invite to interview today.

Hey, I recognise you from the Surrey offer holders thread. Hope you get that offer! :smile:
Original post by Sataris
I got an invite to interview today.

Hey, I recognise you from the Surrey offer holders thread. Hope you get that offer! :smile:

Congratulations! Yeah I recognise you too! You've been doing well with your offers :biggrin: Thank you, I'm just constantly checking e-mails for an update with no luck :/ What would you like to be your firm and insurance?
Original post by Ehawks
It is - that's one of the main reasons I picked it. I think you're spoiled for choice if you don't mind walking from Birk's Grange or Duryard though! Our lectures will take place at the Armory building. Within COMFORTABLE walking distance for us would be Holland Hall, Mardon Hall (although that's catered), Lafrowda, St German's and Rowe House. I'll see where my student finance gets me! :smile:

I definitely need walking distance, I can't see myself getting up early to walk to lectures! Yep student finance will definitely have a big say! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oaidyl
Yeah, I guess thats sensible. I didn't get a chance to visit Exeter but I've heard amazing things and it looks really good. I'd love to go!

Same, I missed the open day but booked a tour for last week. It was the best one I'd been to visit:biggrin:
Hi everyone, I applied to Exeter on the 14th Oct for history and politics and was wondering who has applied for a similar course. Also just hoping to meet other potential 2015 freshers and say good luck to you all with your applications!
Congratulations! Yeah I recognise you too! You've been doing well with your offers :biggrin: Thank you, I'm just constantly checking e-mails for an update with no luck :/ What would you like to be your firm and insurance?

Hehe, thanks. :smile: Have you not got any others yet? I'm sure they will come! :biggrin: Obviously I'd like to firm Oxford, but it will be a while before I know if there's any chance of that! I'd be happy with Durham or Bath (really hoping for an offer from the latter), and either Surrey or Exeter could be my insurance, depending on offered grades. You?
Original post by Sataris
Hehe, thanks. :smile: Have you not got any others yet? I'm sure they will come! :biggrin: Obviously I'd like to firm Oxford, but it will be a while before I know if there's any chance of that! I'd be happy with Durham or Bath (really hoping for an offer from the latter), and either Surrey or Exeter could be my insurance, depending on offered grades. You?

I have had three (York, Surrey and Kent). I would like York to be my insurance and Exeter to be my firm but I just have such doubt about even getting an offer from Exeter which is making me feel nervous.

I've also applied to King's, but again I feel like there's no hope there. I prefer Exeter and York though :smile:

Best of luck with Oxford!!
Reply 98
Same, I missed the open day but booked a tour for last week. It was the best one I'd been to visit:biggrin:

That's good! Where else are you applying?
I have had three (York, Surrey and Kent). I would like York to be my insurance and Exeter to be my firm but I just have such doubt about even getting an offer from Exeter which is making me feel nervous.

I've also applied to King's, but again I feel like there's no hope there. I prefer Exeter and York though :smile:

Best of luck with Oxford!!

Three! Bloody hell and I thought thought I was doing alright :tongue:. What's your offer from York? Of course, if you prefer other universities then there's no reason to feel desperate to get into it :smile:

Thank you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending