The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Need AAA for maths and physics, anyone know if they sometimes let you in if you dont meet your offer?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Dantomkia
Need AAA for maths and physics, anyone know if they sometimes let you in if you dont meet your offer?

yes sometimes they do but nobody can guarantee thay
Original post by romana159
Got my offer for FCH Maths and french with study abroad on Monday, AAA, planning to firm!!

Congrats! Mind me asking your predicted grades? I'm still waiting for FCH for geog and econ :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fionaday
I recieved my offer for biological sciences in December but got an email today to offer me £1000 scholarship if I firm Exeter and achieve AAA, A* AB or A*A*C. Anyone else had this?

Hey, I got the email too! I'm also studying biological science! Is Exeter your firm?😄
Anyone for History offers?

Still waiting from Exeter and St Andrews :frown:

Applied on 20th October, predicted A*(History) AA (Theology / Government & Politics).
Original post by Gos123

Applied on 20th October, predicted A*(History) AA (Theology / Government & Politics).

I've firmed Exeter for History & IR :smile:
Anyone received their offer for English with Study in North America? It's been a very tedious waiting game...
Original post by maddiedavies
Anyone received their offer for English with Study in North America? It's been a very tedious waiting game...

I don't think you'll have to wait too long now as I received my offer for English with Study Abroad today (almost the same haha) so they're slowly getting round! :smile: Hope it comes soon!
Original post by Georgia20
I don't think you'll have to wait too long now as I received my offer for English with Study Abroad today (almost the same haha) so they're slowly getting round! :smile: Hope it comes soon!
well that's always a good sign! Congratulations by the way. Thank you :smile:
Nope! I've been waiting since October and I'm beginning to give up hope.
How long do they usually take to reply for psychology?
Original post by Gos123

me! :smile::smile: my offer was for AAA
Any PPEists here going to the offer-holder day next Wednesday?
Reply 1173
Original post by callum_r
A lot of people from my school are in the same boat, but still! I was expecting a rejection too, so God knows what is happening. My thoughts are I've just been on some 'maybe' list for ages. That, or they still haven't got round to actually reading my application at all haha.

What course have you applied for? :smile: I'm the same atm, applied for English in October, had a few update messages in December, but zilch since then!
Reply 1174
Original post by Elelea
Nope! I've been waiting since October and I'm beginning to give up hope.

I've been waiting since October too for English D: hopefully they'll pick up the pace soon!
I submitted mine for English w/ Study in North America in November and still nothing...
Anyone else still waiting to get an offer for neuroscience? This wait is killing me and totally depressing. Got all four offers, just waiting to hear from them.
Firmed Exeter for Geography!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gos123

Still waiting for History - applied early November. Giving up soon, will go ahead and accept one of my other 4 offers.
Why how dare could they accept someone with D*D*D* Btec for law :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending