The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Anybody for sure going to LB next year?

I won't be starting at Leeds Beckett till September '15 which makes me sad.

Was wondering if anybody else was thinking of applying for it next year or anything?

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying here what course are you applying for and where are you coming from?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
I've applied for next year just waiting on a reference to send off the application. Applied for Criminology with Psychology.
Original post by Strick93
I've applied for next year just waiting on a reference to send off the application. Applied for Criminology with Psychology.

I sent my application off yesterday I applied for Criminology. Where you coming from?
Reply 4
Coming from the ever sunny manchester. What about you?
Coming from the ever sunny manchester. What about you?

Northern Ireland
Original post by slugsy2014
I'm applying here what course are you applying for and where are you coming from?

I've applied for Journalism :smile: coming from Stockton-on-Tees, next door to Middlesbrough and not that far from Newcastle! Nobody ever knows where it is haha, my bad.
Original post by PositivelyAlex
I've applied for Journalism :smile: coming from Stockton-on-Tees, next door to Middlesbrough and not that far from Newcastle! Nobody ever knows where it is haha, my bad.

I actually have heard of it before surprisingly and i'm from Northern Ireland haha!:smile:
I actually have heard of it before surprisingly and i'm from Northern Ireland haha!:smile:

Ah sound! Have you looked at any accommodation yet?
Ah sound! Have you looked at any accommodation yet?

Haven't really looked into it too much but was kinda thinking either prodigy house, royal park flats or woodhouse flats. Have you looked at accommodation yet?:smile:
Haven't really looked into it too much but was kinda thinking either prodigy house, royal park flats or woodhouse flats. Have you looked at accommodation yet?:smile:

Well I went to Leeds Beckett last year but had to leave after a few month, I was staying in Mill Street so I'd probably go back there again if I can get an en suite!
Well I went to Leeds Beckett last year but had to leave after a few month, I was staying in Mill Street so I'd probably go back there again if I can get an en suite!

Yeah Mill Street looks nice as well! I'm going to the open day on the 22nd so hoping to get a better look at accommodation then!:smile:
Reply 12

Any idea which halls has the biggest standard rooms?
Any idea which halls has the biggest standard rooms?

I've seen Opal and definitely their living area/kitchen is bigger! I'd say the rooms are about the same for Mill Street and Opal, I went for Mill Street cos it's closer to the city centre and a bit more lively I'd say :smile:
Yeah Mill Street looks nice as well! I'm going to the open day on the 22nd so hoping to get a better look at accommodation then!:smile:

Ah I'm sure you'll enjoy! I'd say Opal and Mill Street are your best options if you want a cosy room but a lively halls :smile:
Reply 15
I've seen Opal and definitely their living area/kitchen is bigger! I'd say the rooms are about the same for Mill Street and Opal, I went for Mill Street cos it's closer to the city centre and a bit more lively I'd say :smile:

Any chance you can get a 40 inch TV in any of the rooms? Haha Fifa isn't the same on a mini TV
Any chance you can get a 40 inch TV in any of the rooms? Haha Fifa isn't the same on a mini TV

Hahaha yeah I reckon you'd be sound! It'll just fill up the majority of your table sort of section!
Reply 17
For this, or for any other univerisities, when is the best time to start applying for accomodation and student finance etc.?
Original post by ckelly11
For this, or for any other univerisities, when is the best time to start applying for accomodation and student finance etc.?

The main halls for Beckett open on 2 February for applications :smile: and finance I'm pretty sure needs doing over sort of April/May I think.
Reply 19
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending