The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Girls tend to like it when boys make the first move. Whats the worst thing that could happen if you start a conversation with her? (it would be rude not for her to talk back to you).
Girls can be right bitches sometimes :smile:
clairybella
Girls tend to like it when boys make the first move. Whats the worst thing that could happen if you start a conversation with her? (it would be rude not for her to talk back to you).
She's ignoring him, this rules out any reason for him to make the first move if she's intentionally trying not to notice he's even there.
But majority just want the guy to make the first move they'll be decent or try to be
justfarhan
She's ignoring him, this rules out any reason for him to make the first move if she's intentionally trying not to notice he's even there.

Perhaps she is "pretending" to ignore him so that he will make the first move! Or then again she is ignoring him and wants him to take the hint, but then again if that was the case why does she look at him all the time, and why do her friends stare at him(she must have mentioned him to them in order for them to stare).
Oh god my head hurts, girls even confuse me and I am one! :confused:
clairybella
Perhaps she is "pretending" to ignore him so that he will make the first move! Or then again she is ignoring him and wants him to take the hint, but then again if that was the case why does she look at him all the time, and why do her friends stare at him(she must have mentioned him to them in order for them to stare).
Oh god my head hurts, girls even confuse me and I am one! :confused:
Valid points there, I agree - could be either of those.

Some girls are serious head****s.
I think we were put on this earth to keep man guessing! lol
Reply 27
Jesus Christ, this is pathetic.
Reply 28
HA HA HA I think I know who this is! (I was the friend walking me him). honestly though this girl and her group of friends are the girls whom are really up themselfs and well her friendss are mean girls! but dunno bout her, she seems a bit nicer in person. The wierd thing was last week as I was walking back with him, her "staring friends" came out of no where to talk to him and said that he was her "new friend" and do think she was "fit" etc. But the ignoring girl is really shy.
Reply 29
Its obvious dude if your reading the signs right

Hey its me again don't mind about the last thread hes been silenced! I still don't get it though im not lookin for a relationship though. I wouldn't mind being friends but her friends aren't the nicest people around college
Reply 30
She sounds pretty immature if she feels the need to play these stupid games with you.

It doesn't help that you lack confidence.
Reply 31
Trip her up next time she looks away, she wont see it coming.
Reply 32

FTW.

:biggrin:
Reply 34
OMG she did it again!I was shopping with my mum and I was able to say hi to her and asked if she was ready for another upcoming test (as a way of starting a conversation). She replied with similar questions and then told me about her weekend so far etc, and I thought she would stop ignoring me. When i was leaving I thought I could say bye but she was lookin at the mirror and playing with her hair again even thogu she knows I was goin past !!!!

MAN I THINK IM NOT GONNA EVER BOTHER WITH HER AGAIN:mad: !!!!
Reply 35
Anonymous
OMG she did it again!I was shopping with my mum and I was able to say hi to her and asked if she was ready for another upcoming test (as a way of starting a conversation). She replied with similar questions and then told me about her weekend so far etc, and I thought she would stop ignoring me. When i was leaving I thought I could say bye but she was lookin at the mirror and playing with her hair again even thogu she knows I was goin past !!!!

MAN I THINK IM NOT GONNA EVER BOTHER WITH HER AGAIN:mad: !!!!

I think she's falling in love with you.
Reply 36
Hahaha, shes completely playing with you, i like her already.
Reply 37
u dont have to look at her, just actually say "bye- (whatever her name is)"

most likely she will turn and say bye. if she doesnt, punch her in the ovaries, run off and never have anything to do with her again.
Reply 38
notts
u dont have to look at her, just actually say "bye- (whatever her name is)"

most likely she will turn and say bye. if she doesnt, punch her in the ovaries, run off and never have anything to do with her again.

I will do that next time:biggrin:
Reply 39
but honestly girls why would a girl do that......??????

Latest

Trending

Trending