The Student Room Group

need travel advice urgently

I booked an interrail ticket some weeks ago to begin on the 22nd of October.
However, I have been really unwell and have been unable to really plan anything and am about to move my interrailing trip to another time because I just don't feel up to going with how I am physically.

However, there is a stipulation that you can't use your interrail ticket in your own country so I had booked a random flight to Milan on the 22nd. Also there was a cheap flight to Poland on the 24th from Milan so I booked that as well.

So I still have those flights....I don't know if I can cancel them or even want to cancel them. I'm off from work and wouldn't mind going but I don't really know what to do with those 2 random flights...and there's nobody I can go with on those flights either.

Please advise me on what the heck to do!

Thanks xx
Reply 1
Cheap flights can rarely be cancelled. Go see the cities if you have the time and money. Your other option is just to waste the flight- why would you do that just because you'd be going alone? I assume you'd be interrailing alone so you probably should get use to it.

If you are fit enough to consider going on holiday are you sure you aren't just whimping out of interrail now? It's one of those things where you just need to take the plunge, nerves and all.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest