The Student Room Group

Entering a 'u' for maths for as?!?!?!

Hi, i wondered if anyone could help me, I resat my AS levels... The first time around I got a 'U' grade in maths, I didn't retake maths the 2nd time and took psychology instead... Do i have to declare that U on my ucas? Which of course would make it very obvious I resat to the universities, and really put a downer on my AAB that i achieved the second time around. Any advice would really be appreciated, as I have finished my whole application except I'm just stressing about this....
Original post by KatWood
Hi, i wondered if anyone could help me, I resat my AS levels... The first time around I got a 'U' grade in maths, I didn't retake maths the 2nd time and took psychology instead... Do i have to declare that U on my ucas? Which of course would make it very obvious I resat to the universities, and really put a downer on my AAB that i achieved the second time around. Any advice would really be appreciated, as I have finished my whole application except I'm just stressing about this....

I don't think you have to declare 'u' grades...
I think you are supposed to declare it, although many people choose not to
Don't declare it. I got one U a loooong time ago. There is no record of it.
Original post by KatWood

You have to declare all grades that you receive.

However given that a U is Ungraded it is technically not a grade and therefore you do not have to declare it on UCAS.
Reply 5
I've read the rules have recently changed and you must declare it, otherwise risk cancellation of your application :/ :/ :/ I just really think a U will look awful on my UCAS :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending