The Student Room Group
I've ordered the French textbook, but it hasn't come yet. I couldn't find the audio thing though. I've also got 2/4 set texts for my option module, but I couldn't find the other 2. So I've got about half of them. How about you?
Reply 2
kellywood_5
I've ordered the French textbook, but it hasn't come yet. I couldn't find the audio thing though. I've also got 2/4 set texts for my option module, but I couldn't find the other 2. So I've got about half of them. How about you?

No, not yet. I'm waiting to see if I can get them second hand once I get there...btw. I don't seem to have been sent any book lists...how did you find out what you need?
Gouldilocks
No, not yet. I'm waiting to see if I can get them second hand once I get there...btw. I don't seem to have been sent any book lists...how did you find out what you need?

I don't know about German obviously, but when you got sent the module choice form for French, wasn't there a booklet with it describing each one, how it was taught and assessed and what books you needed? I was sent something similar for Spanish as well. The modules and books are on their website though: http://www.sml.ex.ac.uk/modules/modules.php?l=ug

Latest

Trending

Trending