fairycakes

sounds a lot like imperial! hee hee

..hater plz...
Mangaroo

..hater plz...

??
Reply 22
BobMob
My friends at uni were a bit like this, and they're still pretty **** with women, and are always in awe of my godlike ways with women (which, frankly, are pretty average).

I don't think they'll salt your game too much, maybe a little but nothing's ruined.

lol Ditto.
Anonymous
I'm new at university and I noticed that my new "uni-buddies" (folks who follow me most of the time - thus, likely to be my future friends?) start chuckling and getting excited whenever I speak with people of the opposite sex. (like "oh, gosh! what a chick!", "go go go go!", "oh S***!" etc.)
Some even get nervous and stop speaking.

I'd like to hear what behaviour you would adopt in such situations.

I might as well try bridging the two groups, introducing my new friends to the girl/girls; could turn out to be beneficial to all three parties.

However, as you may have already experienced it, my own "aura" might suffer if associated with my... unstrategic friends.

I could simply ignore their chuckles and proceed with the girls alone, but I don't want to let down my "new friends" either.
I already did it a few times and had to see their sad faces behind me...

If they were my old friends, I could also "instruct" them on how to behave, but hey, I know them just since a few days and don't want to appear as a gang leader (not yet, at least)...

Nice problem eh?

what geeks!! seriously that is odd man, good luck with that!
Reply 24
Everything is fine. I invited them and some girls to a pub.

Indeed, the more "confident" (horny?) girls are able to turn them into serious educated gentlemen (hyperbole)... and also keep them in busy conversations while I do other things :wink:

My fears are no more. :smile:

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending