Surrey offer holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Anyone whose doing Business Management?:smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 261
Original post by izzipark96
Thank you so much! I thought I would have been the only one who deferred but hoping to make great friends when I go next year! :smile:

Hi, I've just finished my second year at Surrey studying Law with Criminology, and I'm soon going to be starting my placement. I initially planned to start at Surrey a year earlier than I did, deferring for personal circumstances such as yourself. You really shouldn't worry about being the only one to defer, because even if not many have deferred, plenty will have taken gaps years, so you will still be entering in the same position as others. Plus 1 or 2 years between people can make very little difference anyway.

I hope you can make the most of the time you have before starting uni. :smile:

Faye
Original post by Fward
Hi, I've just finished my second year at Surrey studying Law with Criminology, and I'm soon going to be starting my placement. I initially planned to start at Surrey a year earlier than I did, deferring for personal circumstances such as yourself. You really shouldn't worry about being the only one to defer, because even if not many have deferred, plenty will have taken gaps years, so you will still be entering in the same position as others. Plus 1 or 2 years between people can make very little difference anyway.
Faye

What are you doing/where are you going for your placement if you don't mind me asking :smile: ?
Reply 263
Original post by eggpotato
What are you doing/where are you going for your placement if you don't mind me asking :smile: ?

Hello,

I'm going to work for a personal injury solicitors in Cardiff. I will be covering a range of topics within this (public liability/ car crashes/ asbestos disease claims etc) working with different solicitors throughout the year.
Reply 264
hiya..i have an unconditional offer for sociology and i just accepted surrey as my firm choice!!! yay!! was so excited when i got the offer.. who else got an offer for sociology starting September 2015?. i also took a gap year last year so i'm quite happy and cannot wait to start uni this year..:h:. ps the campus is amazing.
Reply 265
Original post by SociologyGirl
Chosen Surrey as my firm choice, studying Politics and Sociology.
Is there a thread for those who've chosen Surrey as their firm? Would love to chat to people who I might meet in September! (all going well with exams that is)

hiya...i just firmed surrey for sociology....:h:
Reply 266
Original post by iphie
hiya...i just firmed surrey for sociology....:h:

I've firmed for economics! Now just need the grades.... 😀
Original post by Fward
Hello,

I'm going to work for a personal injury solicitors in Cardiff. I will be covering a range of topics within this (public liability/ car crashes/ asbestos disease claims etc) working with different solicitors throughout the year.

Oh that's great thanks for the response! All the best
Original post by Fward

Faye

Thanks! That really made my mind at ease. Can't wait for university(results day in August) :/
Hiya,

Anyone else have an unconditional for 2015 (as a firm choice)? Just curious to know who I'll be seeing at freshers!
Reply 270
Original post by avoxgirl
Hiya,

Anyone else have an unconditional for 2015 (as a firm choice)? Just curious to know who I'll be seeing at freshers!

I do..for sociology
Me too...for Law with international studies
Reply 272
Original post by macaroni
Me too...for Law with international studies

aww congrats
Reply 273
Original post by avoxgirl
Hiya,

I do! Going to be studying International hospitality and tourism management :smile:
Reply 274
Original post by Shherden
Any biomed applicants?. I would love to have a chat. I'm just too excited for September!!.

I am:smile:
Hi!!!. What kind of offer did you get?.

Posted from TSR Mobile
International Tourism Management with placement year as my firm needed 4 distinctions which I've got just need to wait for results day apart from that anyone doing this course? :smile:
Reply 277
Original post by Shherden
Hi!!!. What kind of offer did you get?.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got conditional offer, btec DDD
Reply 278
Original post by storm-born
I've been accepted at Surrey for the Media, Culture and Society course! Anyone doing the same thing?

I am!
Original post by Rose96_
I do! Going to be studying International hospitality and tourism management :smile:

Me too! Congrats on your offer :biggrin: so I guess we'll be in the same lectures/seminars!! Have you applied for halls yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending