The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
the small rooms are about average size for a room in the university, but the larger ones are the biggest around. You'll also love your big old window, although you may need to pull off some ivy after a long summer holiday.
University of York
York
Reply 41
hey mr chairfax,

you said there would be 6 toilets and 6 baths/showers per floor..did you mean seperately or in the same bath room? ar gots confused cus am non too braat!heyuug!heyuug! heyuug! (probly a stupid question to...)

anybody know the answer? i didnt go to the halls on ma visit..

luv cindy

ooh! im in room 119! please be my fwend! i dont know anybody cmin to york..(i HAVE friends elsewhere..I ASSURE YOU!lol) c y'all there!
Reply 42
Is the pool still there? :eek:
Reply 43
It is, but you'll have to find it :smile:
Reply 44
hmmm *looks suspicious* soooo can't wait to get there and investigate the area woo hoo :smile:
Reply 45
According to my friend in Fairfax last year, there are 4 per floor and each one is on a corner of the building or something.
cindy
ooh! im in room 119! please be my fwend! i dont know anybody cmin to york..(i HAVE friends elsewhere..I ASSURE YOU!lol) c y'all there!

Im in room 112 so we'll be very close!! Come and knock on my door! I'm soooo excited now! Less than two days to go now!!! See you all very soon!!!
Reply 47
Everyone from TSR is on the first floor, with a few being on the second, but no one but me on the ground. Bah!
Reply 48
JohnC
Everyone from TSR is on the first floor, with a few being on the second, but no one but me on the ground. Bah!

Im ground floor 2! cause we iz toooo cool

Latest

Trending

Trending