The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

**University of Reading - 2015 Applicants**

If you're applying for the University of Reading for 2015 entry feel free to join in with the thread!

I have applied and received a conditional offer to study Computer Science with an industrial year at Reading. What are you planning to study? :smile: (Sent off 23/10/14 --> Offer Received 30/10/14)

Update 13.08.15: Met my firm choice, meaning I am no longer attending Reading. All the best for everything in September, and those applying for 2016!

Connect to University of Reading here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JRHewett
Hello! :redface:

If you're applying for the University of Reading for 2015 entry feel free to join in with the thread!

I'm applying to study Computer Science with an industrial year at the Reading. What are you planning to study? :smile:

Also have you sent of your UCAS application? - If so.. any news?:biggrin:

Connect to University of Reading here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.

Hi again.

I've applied for ancient history. I've also asked to be considered for an international foundation year if they don't take me outright. Now I'm just waiting to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coffeetime
Hi again.

I've applied for ancient history. I've also asked to be considered for an international foundation year if they don't take me outright. Now I'm just waiting to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah hello again:redface:

Do you mind me asking what grades you got at AS and what you're predicted for A2?:smile:
Ah hello again:redface:

Do you mind me asking what grades you got at AS and what you're predicted for A2?:smile:

You can ask, but I have nothing to tell. Haha. I'm international and I graduated several years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Coffeetime
You can ask, but I have nothing to tell. Haha. I'm international and I graduated several years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh my mistake! Should have put 2 and 2 together. :wink:
Ooh my mistake! Should have put 2 and 2 together. :wink:

It's quite alright.
I'm applying for microbiology as my backup.

AS grades BBBCC
Predicted ABB
Course BBC
Reply 7
Applying for construction management. Is anyone else applying for this course?
I've applied to Chemistry and got an interview offer today so so happy!
I'm predicted BBC in Chemistry, History and Biology so was so chuffed,
How is everyone else getting along? Any interviews or anyone know how they are at reading?
Alisha
Reading keeps asking me for more stuff. I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for International Relations and French and just got my offer a week later!
Hello. I applied for the BSc Finance and Investment Banking delivered by the ICMA Centre. I still haven't received an offer.
I applied for Law yesterday c: visiting on Saturday, is reading anyone's first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by beingawallflower
I applied for Law yesterday c: visiting on Saturday, is reading anyone's first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading is my first choice! Praying I get my offer
Reply 14
I've applied for the PwC course for Accounting which means I'll have to go through interviews and assessments before I know if I have an offer.
Have to wait for the invitation for those first though (if they do want me!) :tongue:
Original post by mhorton
Reading is my first choice! Praying I get my offer

Good luck! Me too after seeing it today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I applied for the "MMet Meteorology and Climatology" course last week as my first choice and I was lucky enough to get a letter yesterday saying that they want to interview me! :biggrin:

I'm not too sure whether the interview is formal or informal, but hopefully I'll find out soon.
Hi I visited yesterday and loved it! It has to be my first choice. I want to study psychology and got AAB at AS including an A in psychology, what's the likelihood of me getting in?
applying to study history as my firm and it asks for the grades i got :smile: but i live overseas so was wondering if they interview everyone? cos might not be able to go to uk just for an interview
Original post by em211997
Hi I visited yesterday and loved it! It has to be my first choice. I want to study psychology and got AAB at AS including an A in psychology, what's the likelihood of me getting in?

Hello!
I'm glad you enjoyed the open day and are considering the university as one of your top choices.

Of course if you do get an offer from Reading, coming to the university is dependent on your overall results, so I can't answer that question for you. The entry requirements for Psychology are AAB-ABB as specified on the website so your AS grades are promising. Good luck with it all!

Feel free to ask any more questions. :u:
Pip, third year English Literature and History of Art

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending