The Student Room Group

Cambridge Interview Notification

Hi Everybody!

I was wondering when you receive emails from your respective colleges that you applied to about the "next step in your admissions process".

I submitted by SAQ 2 days ago and I was wondering when we would be contacted about interviews and other things like that. Does anybody know?
Reply 1
Original post by happyavocado
Hi Everybody!

I was wondering when you receive emails from your respective colleges that you applied to about the "next step in your admissions process".

I submitted by SAQ 2 days ago and I was wondering when we would be contacted about interviews and other things like that. Does anybody know?

If you search for the Official applicants thread 2014 you can follow when they came in from early to late November-round about post 3,500. Often under two weeks from the interview date.
Reply 2
I got my interview notification on 29.11.13 for an interview on 13.12.13 - this was for Education with MML (French) at Homerton :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks you so much! Will the colleges contact you before the interview with any other information or no?
Reply 4
Original post by happyavocado
Thanks you so much! Will the colleges contact you before the interview with any other information or no?

For me, they wanted me to fill in some forms like data protection and send them off before my interview, so they did email me beforehand. In the email, they tell you who your interviewers are as well as when and where your interviews will be held.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Less than 2 weeks notice?

Trains gonna be expensive :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending