The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
squirly
Just wondering if anyone knows how much fridge and freezer space you're provided with in the kitchens? (particularly in Park Village but a general idea would be appreciated!) My mum's gone a little overboard buying me food and I dont want my housemates to hate me when I fill up the WHOLE kitchen :rolleyes:

Have no idea about Park Village but in Lewes Court we had 2 small shelves each in the fridge and a drawer in the freezer.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hmm.. do you think there would be less in the cheaper accommodation though? Cos I could easily cope with that amount, it's less that I'm worried about!
Reply 3
I'd like to know as well... Also, any idea how much cupboard/drawer space one gets in Brightelm? I seem to have a LOT of cooking utensils and cupboard food... Argh.
Reply 4
hallucination
Have no idea about Park Village but in Lewes Court we had 2 small shelves each in the fridge and a drawer in the freezer.

wow that sounds promising!

How many people did you share with?

(sorry for being nosey :p:)
Reply 5
I reckon you wont have any problems if you share a bit of all that food..hehe :wink:
Everyone round to Squirly's then!

I went out and did a food shop today. Tequilla and noodles!
Jacobson
wow that sounds promising!

How many people did you share with?

(sorry for being nosey :p:)

I shared with 5 others...we generally had enough room for food although one of my flatmates had a tendency for buying 8 pints of milk at a time which got annoying!
Reply 8
squirly
Just wondering if anyone knows how much fridge and freezer space you're provided with in the kitchens? (particularly in Park Village but a general idea would be appreciated!) My mum's gone a little overboard buying me food and I dont want my housemates to hate me when I fill up the WHOLE kitchen :rolleyes:

hmmm. Gotta say I'm bringing exactly nothing edible with me. I was planning on eating out for the first few days.

...Let other people find out how sensative the smoke detectors are :wink:
Reply 9
hallucination

What?!?!

I'm in Lewes Court and I've got half a fridge shelf and half a freezer tray thing!
Reply 10
squirly
Hmm.. do you think there would be less in the cheaper accommodation though? Cos I could easily cope with that amount, it's less that I'm worried about!

In cheaper accomodation its definately less. It's a survival-of-the-fittest struggle to get fridge space, in kent house at least.
Reply 11
park villagekitchen = shared by 6, 5 shelves in a MIDGET fridge + TINY!!!! freezer

Latest

Trending

Trending