The Student Room Group

Confirmation that application has arrived at oxford college of choice

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've applied to St. Hugh's (2015 entry) for History and as far as I know, submitted work needs to be sent in before November 10th. However, I haven't been contacted by St. Hugh's regarding this, nor have I been contacted by them in general (only by Oxford central admissions, actually) - so I was wondering whether I needed to contact anyone? Or should I wait until the end of October (the unofficial deadline for initial college contact)?
Original post by stagmarauder
Hi, I've applied to St. Hugh's (2015 entry) for History and as far as I know, submitted work needs to be sent in before November 10th. However, I haven't been contacted by St. Hugh's regarding this, nor have I been contacted by them in general (only by Oxford central admissions, actually) - so I was wondering whether I needed to contact anyone? Or should I wait until the end of October (the unofficial deadline for initial college contact)?

I think most colleges have started contacting the applicants this week. I got an email from St Johns on Friday regarding interview availability and what not.
Reply 22

I got an email from Christ Church saying they'd contact me by the end of October but I haven't heard from them yet either, for English Language and Literature. Same question! What to do?
Original post by fzehra1
I got an email from Christ Church saying they'd contact me by the end of October but I haven't heard from them yet either, for English Language and Literature. Same question! What to do?

Hi, I received an email actually a couple of days ago, which was a relief - have you heard from Christ Church yet?
Reply 24
Hi, I received an email actually a couple of days ago, which was a relief - have you heard from Christ Church yet?

Nope not since 28th Oct., I think we must have gotten the same email, giving details about deadlines for written work and photograph submissions, interview dates in case we get called etc. What are you applying for? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending