The Student Room Group

15, gay and lonely

Deleted
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello
I have been gone through same situation as yours now. On top I was in Pakistan where there is no acceptance being guy ever. And same I want someone at that with whom I can express and share my feelings. I am mature now. If you want to keep in touch you are always welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
If you're gay, why did you go out with your best friend?
Reply 3
Deleted
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I think if you are 100% sure you are gay then you should tell your best friend about you ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
"""
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
She will remain your friend if you tell her now because you are not lying and telling her truth. I advise you tell her truth ASAP. The more you delay the more it hurts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Arkasia
If you're gay, why did you go out with your best friend?
Because he didn't know he was gay at the time
Reply 8
ok i went through the things put it depends if your open or you like to keep to yourself like me i waited till i got a boyfriend then came out to everyone because i knew i had some support and if you r single a good teen dating website called MYLOL plenty of people around the world are on their just first its best to not think about your anxiety and if you want the truth dont let your anxiety take over you and coming out to people is gonna be hard and your gonna get allot of crap from other people but get a boyfriend before you do all this it will help you allot trust me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending