The Student Room Group

Has anyone tried Oxbridge proofreading for their University coursework?

I want to get my work proofread before I hand it in to help me get the best mark possible.
I searched online and came across the oxbridge proofreading website but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this before and if so was it beneficial to you?
Or if there is another good webpage out there that does the same thing that you found good/useful?
Original post by levans93
I want to get my work proofread before I hand it in to help me get the best mark possible.
I searched online and came across the oxbridge proofreading website but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this before and if so was it beneficial to you?
Or if there is another good webpage out there that does the same thing that you found good/useful?

Can't you ask a teacher? Oxford and Cambridge both advise applicants very strongly not to use these websites because they say it is a complete waste of money.
Ivory Research and Research Prospect are also good websites. Try them instead of oxbridge and yes teachers are also a good help why not try your teachers ?
Or you can use software to highlight the text and it reads it to you. Sounds ****, change it.
Did you end up using Oxbridge? If not, do you have another recommendation?

Latest

Trending

Trending